Four superheroes going to Beacon Academy

After fighting  Roman Torchwick and signing an autograph for Ruby, The Warrior and Hawkeye went back to the Helicarrier to report to Director Fury. Once Habib and (Y, N) arrived they saw Director Fury talking to Matt Murdock aka Daredevil and Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver.

"Ah agent Barton, agent Turner I was just about to contact the both of you." Director Fury said to Habib and (Y, N).

"What is it Director Fury?" (Y, N) asked Director Fury.

"I want you, agent Turner, Matt Murdock, and Pietro Maximoff to go to Beacon Academy." Director Fury said to (Y, N).

"But why us Director Fury?" Daredevil asked Director Fury.

"Well, Daredevil I think you four could work together nicely." Director Fury said to Daredevil.

"But (Y, N), Habib and Pietro are Avengers why not sent another member of the Avengers." Daredevil said to Director Fury.

A/N: In this story, the Avengers are the team from the MCU and Quicksilver didn't die in Age of Ultron in this story and I only know a little about Daredevil.

"Well, we needed someone who can hide without anyone noticing." Director Fury said to Daredevil.

"Then why not ask Natasha?" Quicksilver asked Director Fury.

"Agent Romanoff is on a mission." Director Fury said to Daredevil.

"Okay, so when do we go to Beacon?" Hawkeye asked Director Fury.

"Today." Director Fury said to Hawkeye.

Habib, (Y, N), Matt, and Pietro went outside and took a S.H.I.E.L.D bullhead and went to Beacon Academy. Once the S.H.I.E.L.D bullhead landed next to a bullhead that other first years were coming out. Habib, (Y, N), Matt, and Pietro are walking when they saw an explosion. The four superheroes looked at each other and ran to the explosion. Once the four superheroes arrived they saw a girl with a red hood on the ground and Habib and (Y, N) knew who she was. It was Ruby Rose the girl that helped them fight Roman Torchwick.

"Welcome to Beacon," Ruby said to herself.

The four superheroes went to where Ruby was.

"Hey need some help," Habib said to Ruby while giving her a hand.

"Thanks," Ruby said to Habib.

Ruby grabbed Habib's hand to get up.

"My name is Habib Turner and these are my friends (Y, N) Barton, Matt Murdock, and Pietro Maximoff," Habib said to Ruby.

"Nice to meet you Habib, (Y, N), Matt, Pietro my name is Ruby Rose," Ruby said to her new friends.