[Le feu]Final chapter.

"Gahyeon stay with me ! Gahyeon !" Siyeon was screaming to Gahyeon , Gahyeon's breath started to slow her eyes were almost closed , "Gahyeon please do not give up !" Siyeon kept screaming then Gahyeon closed her eyes and stopped breathing. "No !" Siyeon screamed.

"Admit it Siyeon you've lost." The man said.

"Do you really think that I lost ?"

"The person who could have help you just come to die , darling."

Siyeon ran to him and started to hit him. Siyeon and the man were fighting for minutes until Siyeon put the man down and was on top of him.

"A last words Charlie ?" Siyeon asked to Charlie.

"Yeah, I won." The man said as he pushed a knife in Siyeon's heart.

Siyeon gasped. She  tought she could had won and revenged her sisters but she failed. When her body fell to the ground she realized with the small strenght left in her she could kill him. Siyeon took the knife out her body and holded it in her hands.

"If I have to die you will have to die with me." She said as the knife was in Charlie's throat.

Charlie was shocked , blood spilled out of his mouth , he then fell to ground. He lost. He's dead. As his body fell to the ground , Siyeon knew she could die in peace and join her sisters.

Siyeon took a breath for the last time , closed her eyes and left everything become dark with a smile on her face.

~~

Published on  : June 26th 2018

Edited on : October 27th 2018