Guys, Stop It! Join Hands!

Dipper

Dipper stamped his front hooves, inadvertently leaving marks on the wood floor. He glowered at Stanford, ears pinned and nose wrinkled. "Mabel and I are going back home, okay? I-I don't care what you say!"

"You started this!" Stanford shot back. "It was your time travel nonsense that put you into this mess!"

He's bigger than you, Dipper. A tiny voice in the back of his mind piped up. Dipper put it down.

Stanley cut in, "He's a kid, Stanford, it's what they do! They get in trouble! He didn't mean anything!"

Stanford turned on him. "He's endangered his own life. He has no right to endanger ours!"

Dipper huffed, "I was only trying to prevent myself from dooming my entire town to a whole month of being monsters! And some monsters that were human. I was only trying to fix my mistake!"

"Well you made a whole slew of new ones," Stanford growled.

He's mad at you. He's bigger and older and he'll kill you! Dipper struggled to put down that stupid voice in the back of his head. It had never done him any good. It had just made him scared of his family and friends.

"Guys, stop!" Mabel interjected, trying to get between Dipper and Stanford. "This isn't doing anything good!"

"You helped him!" Stanford barked. "It was your fighting that brought you here! If you hadn't been so stupid as to fight, none of this would've happened!"

Mabel whined, tears now coming to her eyes. Dipper felt the pain of that blow and it hadn't been directed at him. Mabel didn't back down. "I know! Dipper and I were dumb, but we're trying! I just want everyone to be happy again! We both do!"

"Well you ended up screwing up the timelines!" Stanford agreed.

Dipper bleated and stamped his hooves, now getting between Mabel and Stanford. The instinct to lower his head and bare the lame excuse of horns he had was struggling with his instinct to bolt. Now he's attacking your sister? Fight him! Make him sorry! "Mabel and I fought, but it wasn't her fault! Don't blame her, she was only doing what was right!" He stamped his sharp front hooves, something that–to any other type of aggressor–was a threat and invitation to fight. His ears twitched, pushing the hat off his head. "I was the one who picked up that dumb time machine, don't get mad at her!"

Stanley butted in this time. "Like you would've done anything different, Stanford! He knows he messed up and he's trying to make it right! They're twelve for Pete's sake!"

Stanford turned on him. "And they knew it was dangerous when they stole future equipment. They don't even know how the damn things work!"

"Yeah, we do!" Dipper countered, blatantly lying in his defense.

Stanford rounded on him. "You didn't even know that watch kept a backlog of events until you wished you had one! Don't lie to me."

"This is gettin' ridiculous. Ya'll need to calm down and think about this rationally!" Fiddleford was keeping his own volume and tone under control way better than either of the older twins.

Stanford growled. "I'm not the bad guy, here! I'm trying to make sure none of us get wiped out of existence!"

Mabel couldn't help but pipe up, "Us, too! We're trying to make things good again!"

Stanley crossed, "Yeah? We're fine, Stanford, it's these two who are in trouble. I don't care what your coward self says, these are kids! They're our future family!"