Chapter 4: The House Party Pt.1

"What have I gotten myself into?" I say under my breath as my phone rings for the second time. I decide to pick up this time. "Hey babe" she says as soon as I pick up. Babe? Really!? "Hey Sophia" I reply.

"What are you doing today?"

"Well, theres this party I kinda wanted to go to."

"Matt's party?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like to go as my date?"

How do I say 'I don't want this to turn into Faking It (the show on MTV)' without hurting her feelings?

"I'd love to."

"I gotta go get ready. I'll pick you up at 8, yea?"

"Ok Bye" I reply before hanging up.

Ugh. I can't do this anymore.

Maybe Damian will be there but how can I chat him up with Sophia as my "date"?

*****

My doorbell rings just as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. I decided to wear a little black dress and by little I mean VERY little. I paired it with some neon pink fuck me pumps and a silver clutch. I feel my huge silver hoop earrings move with every step I take towards the door. I take one final look in the mirror to make sure my makeup is on point. I wear very minimal makeup except for my bright pink lipstick and eyeliner.

I open the door to a nervous looking Sophia. "Hey" she says before leaning in and kissing me which quickly becomes heated. She nips my bottom lip causing me to slightly part my lips. She sticks her tongue in my mouth and begins to massage my tongue with hers. I moan softly before pulling away due to lack of oxygen.

"Wow" we both say at the same time. She's actually not a bad kisser. I tap kiss her and when I pull away shes biting her lip. She giggles and tells me to fix my lipstick before wiping it off her lips. We walk outside holding hands. She quickly lets go and rushes to my side and opens the car door for me. "Thanks" I say while getting in. She opens the door to her red Porsche and gets in. She speeds off towards the party with her hand on my thigh the whole ride.

*****

We get to the party after a quick 10 minute drive. As we pull up to the house, Sophia takes her hand off my thigh and puts it on the steering wheel to park the car. We get out the car and some guys wolf whistle at us and I hear Sophia growl lowly next to me. Damn. I turn to tell her to calm down when I notice her eyes are a dark brown compared to her naturally emerald green eyes. Her wolf is really close to surfacing. I try to calm her down and all she says is "Mine." She puts her arms around me and puts her face in my neck. "I'm sorry" she mumbles against my neck. "Its fine" I reply. She lets go and looks at me "My wolf was so close to the surface, that was the first time that happened to me" she says.

"Thats weird. It usually only happens with mates, but I can't be your mate."

"Why not? You don't turn 18 for a couple of weeks and thats when your gonna find your mate. Or do you just not want a female mate?" Sophia says before storming off.

We didn't even walk into the party yet and we're already arguing. Great.

I walk into the house and go right to the kitchen to get a drink. As I walk in I see bottles of vodka, tequila and beer as well as wine coolers. I grab a bottle of vodka and pour it into a shot glass. I put the glass to my lips and tilt my head back. I feel the cool liquid hit the back of my throat before I swallow it. I feel the familiar burning sensation in my throat and chest. I quickly down 4 more shots and now I'm feeling the affects of the alcohol.

An attractive guy asked me to take off my dress which I quickly do. He puts me on the counter top leaving me feeling exposed in my bra and matching thong. He puts the lime slice between my teeth and some salt on my breasts. He then pours tequila in my navel. "Does anyone wanna do shots off this bitch?" he yells over the music. A group of people have gathered around me including Sophia. A guy pushes through the circle and stands to my right. He leans over and whispers in my ear "I'm gonna make you have the time of your life."

He goes near my legs and spreads my them apart. He nips the inside of my left thigh as everyone cheers. He moves closer and closer to my center causing me to squirm. Just as he gets to my center, he changes legs. He licks up all the salt on my breasts then nips my neck causing me to moan. I moved so much there was very little tequila in my navel. He poured more tequila before slowly slurping it then licking my navel out. Then he takes the lime from my mouth with his teeth. He spits it out and finishes off with kissing me.

"Enjoyed yourself?" he asks me. All I could do is weakly nod. "Me too" he says then he takes my hand and puts it on his crouch. I feel his hard package through his pants causing him to groan. "Wanna go upstairs to one of the bedrooms?" he asks with a wink. "Sure let me just put on my dress" I say as I bend over to pick up my dress. "Why? You won't need it for what I'm gonna do to you" he says seductively.

*****

A sloppy blowjob later and I'm stumbling down the stairs to get something to drink. I need to get the taste of him out of my mouth. He didn't taste bad I feel guilty because I left Sophia alone just to be with a guy and I don't even know his name. I reach the kitchen and Sophia was there. I take a shot of vodka and Sophia comes over. "I'm sorry for how I acted. I know that you're probably not my mate, but its still hot being with you and I wanna be with you for as long as you want to be with me" she says. I kiss her when we pull away she says "I'm guessing thats a yes." "Yup" I say popping the p.

Maybe this could work out.