Chapter 1: The Intro

I woke up to a pounding headache and a tightness in my chest. All of the memories came back to me about the party, the drinking, the boys and the dancing. I suddenly felt sick, stupid hangovers, I muttered to myself, as I rushed out of bed and realized a heavy arm is holding me down. I just pushed it off and rushed out of the bedroom and into the bathroom across the hall. After puking my guts up, I took a quick look in the mirror. My usual piercing green eyes looked dull and lifeless, my long brown hair was matted in knots and even my tanned skin looked pale. I came to the conclusion that I look like death.

Walking back into my bedroom, I realized I still had a problem, there was still a sleeping stranger in my bed. I grab his arm and drag him out of my bed, he falls onto the floor with a thump and jumps awake. He looks furious and angry, but as soon as he looks at me he starts to smirk like he knows something I don't.

What did we do last night? I thought to myself. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear what he said until he came in front of me and touched my arm. I looked at him and he was just smirking again.

"Whats your name?" he asked.

"Victoria" I said, thats when I realized we both must have been really drunk to not even remember our names.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He said, I started blushing. Most guys I wake up next to never complimented me on my looks only on my performance in bed.

"T-Thanks. Umm.. W-Whats your name?" I stuttered. Why am I feeling so nervous? Having this stranger's gaze on me makes me really uncomfortable. Which made my eyes turn to the floor.

"Jake," He said, it then suddenly hit me hot he was, as he was only wearing Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and I can feel his intense gaze searching my face. I was only in my lacy Victoria's Secret bra and thong set and I guess he realized how naked I was because when I look up to his blue eyes they were hungrily staring at my breasts.

He slowly took a step closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. He leaned in closely and started slowly kissing me which then kept going as a heavy making out session, hungry and passionate. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my arms went around his neck. He grabbed both of my thighs and started to walk backwards towards my bed. He slowly led down on my bed as he hovered over me and held in his weight with one arm as the other one was placed on my hip to keep me in place.

Suddenly Jake realized the time and had to go. He quickly looked all over my bedroom for his clothes. As he got dressed, he picked up my thong and put it in his back pocket, and left with a smirk on his face.

I pouted realizing he took my favorite thong with him. Oh well, I thought, at least I had some fun.

I know most of you might say that I'm a slut, which in someways is true, but I'm just trying to live my life with some fun. I am, as you call, a badass who basically lives alone due to my parents never being home because of work.

One more thing you should know about me, I'm a werewolf. I live in a large city in the town full of werewolves and pack laws. My phone rings from across the room, and I get up and pick it up. It's a text message from my best friend, Sophia, saying we have an emergency pack meeting tonight. Great...