Minimal Creationizers

Jera
((Jera (OC) was created by https://www.wattpad.com/user/Jeravix. Personality, story, and traits have been altered/made by me.))

First name: Jera

Surname: ?

Gender: ? (Regarded as 'she')

Description: Velvet-pink hair, light-blue eyes, beige skin, white shirt/grey buttons, black suspenders, black skinny-jeans, black/white checkered bow-tie, black/white checkered shoes (with beige shoe-welt).

Personality: Quirky, funny, expressive, understandable, kind, caring, judgmental, intellectual.

*Active Jera

Appearance age: 22
Growth age: 1,000,000+
Born: 1,000,000+ BMR

Height: 205cm
Weight: 88.7kg

Gene: ? (Creationizer?)
Parents: ?

Wars: Realities Epoch

Raptoriex (left), Jera (middle), and Londonox (right) travelling through The Void

Jera is a Dimension Appearance who comes from the Imya'vitae dimension. She is currently the only being (other than the Evolutionizer) to reach Tier 1 (on the Tier Rating Scale), and is rumored to be above Tier 1 (being Tier 0). With Tier 0 not currently existing, Jera defies all laws and physicality of reality - as stated within multiple Aetrii'vullian mythologies . Within these myths, she is said to be able to move entire clusters of dimensions, create life from thin air, travel to dimensions in under a millisecond (without the need of oxygen stabilizes - meaning she can breath any air (which may not even be inhabitable)); travel to the exact surface of stars, and even destroy dimensions at will.

With these myths stating her possible traits, she is defined as being an entity known as a 'Minimal Creationizer' - by the Aetrii'vullians. She is said to be one of many Minimal Creationizers to currently exist in The Known. Jera mostly spends time with other beings that also come from the Imya'vitae dimension, known as 'Raptor' and 'Londonox'. These beings have similar traits to Jera, but lack most. They are not considered as being Creationizers.

Jera doesn't exactly have a gender, and can even change her vocalization/biological and chemical systems at will.

In 2016, AMR, Jera entered our dimension, which led to her interrogation with the Aetrii'vullians, resulting in her stating "I have traveled through many worlds, touched the stars with my will, and found that of all the dimensions I have discovered - this is by far the most interesting. The darkness you overcame was tamed by your existence, and your advancements intrigue me." As this displays the fact that Jera was present when the war of Honor's Transit occurred.

Jera was the main cause of the war of Realities Epoch. When Jera entered our dimension, she had also stated that her abilities were 'devolved' due to her lack of using it. With this in mind, her personality had also been brought down to 'standard thoughts', meaning her perceptions on reality were lacking pure judgments. This also gave way to rumors of Jera's 'alter ego'.

After 6 months passed - when she entered our dimension, her abilities mysteriously came back, and with that - she saw the problems of our current state, and 'mourned' to our lack of intelligence and understanding, stating that most of the species' in our dimension did not understand basic logic - and were devolving all life. She stated that she would destroy our dimension if we didn't convince her of our existential meaning. This ended with Jera nearly killing Chad - but was saved by Allyssa, telling Jera that "Life wasn't meant to have a meaning, it was just meant to exist." But managed to get Jera to understand her at the last second - as Allyssa was also on the brink of being killed - as with the whole dimension, itself, too.

On a side note, Jera had been an interest to The Allyssius Foundation - when she first entered our dimension, and was captured during her state of devolution. Due to Alessia's obsession with Ostrenvaxian/Aetrii'vullian technology, she tried to convince Jera to evolve the Foundations technology - but was regarded with a bitterness of distrust - resulting in forced manipulation by Alessia - forcing Jera to be injected with Satranixivis Hevix-vr'xiha for a short period of 2 months - due to Jera's ability to disable physical/mental disorders and diseases in seconds - but took much, much longer due to her devolution.