Sequel : Happy Family

At DS home:

S wore a baby pink kurtha and white paatiyala pant with her hair rolled up into a bun. She was preparing dinner while keeping an eye on her kids who were running around the house.

S: Prakeerth, Pranitha...don't go outside ok, stay indoors.

LR&LS: Ok Amma !!

Her phone rang and she picked the call.

S: Haan..tell me da...

After a while the kids heard the sound of D's car and Pranitha was the first to squeal.

LS: Nanna is home !

As soon as D entered, both kids stopped playing and ran to him. He lifted them in either arms giving each a kiss. They too kissed their nanna back.

LS: Nanna, I sang twinkle twinkle for you on tv... did you like it ?

D: I loved it ma...it was beautiful.

LR: Nanna, I also spoke to you ! Pranitha said she could hear my voice on tv !!

D: Yes nanna, everyone heard you both and were full of praise saying you are good kids.

Pranitha peeped into her nanna's front pocket while Prakeerth swept his palm over D's shirt for hidden treats.

D: What are you both doing ?

LS: I told you to get us chocolates...

D: Oh dear... I forgot... I'll buy you tomorrow. Ok ?

But the kids refused to believe knowing well how notorious their nanna was. They wriggled to be set free and he placed them down. Prakeerth and Pranitha attacked his front and back pant pockets respectively. Not finding anything their faces fell in disappointment.

D: I told you no... I'll buy tomorrow...

They pulled a long face. Not willing to tease them further, D took out two large Cadbury diary milk chocolate bars from his hoodie and waved it infront of them. Their frown transformed to a wide smile. Grabbing it from his hands, they hugged and kissed their nanna and ran away.

D chuckled and looked around for his 5'11 milky bar chocolate. He made his way to the kitchen and saw her busy yakking away on the phone cradled in between her ear and shoulder simultaneously rolling chapathis. She was unaware of his presence.

D: Wow ! What a sexy back even after being amma to two kids... nice... hee hee hee...

He stealthily entered and slid his arms to her waist causing her to jump and the phone slipped out of her grip falling on the countertop. She smacked his hand playfully and picked the phone to end the call.

S: Omg Pabsu pa!! How many times should I tell you not to come and hug me from behind like this ?? I freaked out !

D: Why scared bangaram? Who else will dare to romance you like this other than Pabsu pa !

He nuzzled the crook of her neck and planted kisses on her soft skin.

S: Still.. suddenly when I felt a pair of hands circling my waist it sent a chill down my spine. Pls da don't do like that...

D: Why bangaram ? What happened ? Anything bothering you ?

She turned around to face him and placed her hands on his chest.

S: Lately there has been so many cases of burglary. When I hear such news fear engulfs me. If they loot money or things is fine but what if they harm me or kids.. oh no I dread to even think.