Chapter 1

Shane's POV

As I stand looking at myself in the mirror with my suit and tie on, I start to feel nervous. Today was the first day of me and Lisa's new life together. I wanted this marriage to go perfect. I got a haircut special for the occasion.

Jared walked in and pays me on the back

"You look great man." he said.

"Thanks." I say smiling back at him.

It has been almost a year since our incident with Joey and I will not let it happen again. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Joey had actually hurt Lisa.

I block these thoughts out of my mind. I can't let them get to me in my wedding day. Today was going to be happy an special. I can't wait to see Lisa. I'm sure she looks stunning.

Lisa's POV

I get my dress on and my makeup done and then I am told to turn around. I see myself in the mirror for the first time since they started dressing me up. I start to get teary eyed.

"NO! No crying your makeup looks perfect and we are not messing it up!" my mom yells when she sees me start to cry.

I laugh as I'm handed the flowers and as Jared takes my arm and starts to walk me down the aisle.

HEYYY!! So this is going to be the sequel to my first shisa story!! I hope you like it and things will for sure pick up and get more crazy!! Thank you so much for voting in my last story and be sure to vote on this story as well. I love you guys GOOOOODBYEEEEE!!!