Chapter 3

IM BACK AGAIN!!! Hello there everyone long time no talk, how've you been? great on with the story!!!

Shane's POV

Remember how I said nothing could ruin the moment....well I couldn't be more wrong. As me and Lisa are swaying back and forth smiling at each other the door swings open. The one person I did not want to see,walked through the door.

Lisa's POV

Me and Shane are dancing gazing into each others eyes when I hear a gasp and the door swings open. Something crashes and I squeeze my eyes shut as Shane picks me up and runs off the dance floor. I look up and I see a tall guy with spiked hair. Wait...its Joey! I start to panic so I burry my face into Shane's neck. He looks at me and whispers "everything is going to be okay." We run and hide under a table while things are being smashed around us. Tears sting my eyes as I hear foot steps come closer to the table. Joey lifts up the table cloth and puts that signature evil smile on his face.

"Long time no see. Lets finish what we started."

He grabs me and starts to drag me out from under the table. I feel Shane go to grab my arm but it's too late. Joey kicks him and runs away with me as I'm screaming for help. Someone grabs me and pulls me from his grasp. Joey stops and looks back in anger.

"I warned you. You stay away from Shane. He's mine. I will get you."

With that he ran out the door, police sirens came not to far after he left. I look to see who grabbed me and I find Shane's moms arms wrapped around me.

"Thank you." I whisper to her as I run to Shane who was sitting on the ground in pain. Looks like Joey is back. And more dangerous than ever. I grab Shane's hand and we walk to the police to explain what happened.