~Haunted Mansion~{Pwl}

Friday 13 1969, a date that I could never forget...
.
.
.
"Come on! It's just an abandoned chateau. We will have a lot of fun!" said Chloe trying to convince me.

"But... I don't want to enter because it's abandoned..." I whispered directing my head to the ground.

"Whatever! Chloe and I will enter without you... pussycat!" exclaimed Jack.

As they both entered and left me behind in the dark forest, I heard some weird voices behind me.

"Wait for me!!" I entered the house.

The entrance door was slightly open, electricity was off, walls were scratched and damaged... Well, it was just creepy.

The house had two floors. After looking for my friends in every room in the first floor, I was going to get to the second floor, however the stairs were broken. I had to call my Staravia to reach it.

"Starr..." murmured my frightened Pokemon.

The hallway in the second floor had pictures of a chef with his wife and his children. And another picture of a servant that loved sleeping in the bathroom.

After that hallway, there is a big room in the middle. Who knows what could be hiding behind it...
My hand was trembling, I could barely open the door. But I could manage to enter...

It was like a second home. There was a kitchen, a bathroom and everything you could need. I laid down on the bed so I could calm down a little.

I started hearing voices, and a guy from the bathroom came out.

"AHH!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!" I yelled.

"What the! Why are you here? Get out of my room right now!" Ordered the mysterious guy.

Then someone else appeared from the kitchen with his wife and his kids.

"Why all the yelling here? Calm down! I'm trying to cook for my family" said the father.

Frightened, I ran to the door opening it. However, it was locked.

Looking right and left for a window to escape from, a painting caught my eyes. A man wearing a dark blue dress with dark gloves, dark boots, dark hat and blue eyes staring at me with a mesquine smile. On his shoulders a Murkrow with the same hat his master had.
I was paralyzed...

"Want to know who this guy is?" The mysterious man asked but I couldn't move my lips.

"I'll take it as a yes. This is the mansion holder. We worked for him for the past 50 years. He was living with his wife and children, until one day..."

I couldn't move, but I could listen. He told me that the mansion holder was named Alexander and that his wife married him because he was rich. Marta, his wife, asked every day for money and went to have fun with her friends. She only come back at night for sleeping. He loved him, she didn't.
Later on, Alexander had to stay with the children all day when Marta went out to have fun. Years passed, the chef and the servants told him to put limits to Marta, but he didn't listen to them.

Until that day...
"I'm sorry darling, I'm taking the children and we'll go to a city where they can see people" she told Alexander.

"No you won't! I stayed with the children's all my life and now you want to steal them from me?! Enough! Murkrow use confuse ray!" He ordered.

Then, he kicked out Marta of his mansion. And when the children knew it, they secretly left and followed there mother.

Alexander had no more purpose in life, he had lost everything. He got old with his Murkrow, and passed away...

This is the tale of the mansion holder... And I even got more frightened when I saw his eyes moving in the painting.

I saw an opened window in front of me. I dashed and jumped from it.

~

"Ha ha ha!! He really though that we entered the old chateau?! Ha ha!" Laughed Jack.

"Yeh, I saw him entering the mansion! Hiding in the bush to see if he'll go there was a funny idea Jack" said Chloe.

"Yup! Did you know that a man with his Murkrow lived in this mansion 400 years ago?"

"Really?!! That is creepy!"

"And they say that it's haunted by whoever died in it. And there is a picture in the hallway of everyone who died there!"

In fact, a new picture was added to that hallway. A boy with his Staravia had joined the mansion...

Nayoku is back~