・welcome・

⤹  avos ⤸

( エイヴォス )

russia (ロシア・露国)

( n ) blind trust in sheer luck

hello and welcome to hell. my name is shuura and i'll be your tour guide on your journey for eternity here. there are quite a few famous landmarks here in hell, for example, you might have already encountered 'the gates of hell'. this gate was designed by our overlord, hades himself, and handcrafted by the skilled blacksmiths, our brother cyclops. this gate has held hordes of the dead wishing to venture earth, thousands of times. as you can see on your right, there is an elevator, this elevator is no ordinary elevator...

huh? what did you say? oh, so you're assigned to the fields of punishment. hmm that's what i was just about to explain. there are three levels in hell. the fields of asphodel, elysium and the fields of punishment. the field of asphodel is for normal people who died normally i guess. elysium is for the brave and glorious, the ones that died commiting no bad sins, and saved the rest. 

the field of punishment is for the worst of the worst they have to spend an eternity, being punished. a famous example would be, have you heard of the king of ephyra, sisyphus? he was damned for eternity when the three judges sentenced him to the fields of punishment, he had to push a boulder up the hill and when he finally reached the top, the boulder would slide down again, leaving sisyphus with no choice but to continue pushing and pushing. hmm? that sound's bad doesn't it? haha i wonder what your punishment will be?

  ・

*sigh* 

dear extremists, i'm sorry if you're of a different religion and there's like more or less levels in hell. 

there's like 3 levels but 5 sort of places in greek mythology hell i believe, like so there's the fields of punishment, mourning fields, elysium, fields of asphodel and isle of the blessed. the mourning fields is where people go when they waste their whole life on un-requited love and the isle of the blessed is for heroes who mount up and deserve 3 elysium lives. 

guess what the punishment was?

looking at my %&*@-ty graphics for eternity. if you're going to throw up please, proceed to um get out of this book, you have been warned. 

hey everyone who's still alive after reading the long piece of cr*p i made up in like 2 minutes. this is my graphic portfolio where i'll be posting entries to certain graphic contests. of course like any other normal human being (not that i'm a least bit human) i do want to win these graphic contests but like lol so many other people are better than me //cri cri 

welp enough with the crying and be warned, shtty graphics coming up next. 

   ・  

extra info. 

renders : deviantart, pinterest

backgrounds : deviantart, wall.aplhacoders

textures : deviantart - inconditionally, rose-perdu, carllton, rosesylla etc.

fonts : fontmeme, 1001fonts, dafont, typekit

program : photoshop cc 2017 

   ・