Maths!

Dean was about to knock on the door when it flung open almost knocking him out. Bayley and Finn picked up their fallen friend and dragged him to his feet a decent distance from the door to avoid another potential concussion. They all looked inside of the room and saw all of the kids inside had stopped and were all staring at them. "I guess they heard us." Bayley whispered. Dean sighed "Yeah, no thanks to your yelling." he whispered back. 

Suddenly a man walked out from somewhere out of sight from the door, presumably his desk. He was wearing a robe and had long blonde almost white hair. "Woo! You two must  be the new kids come on in!" he yelled, clearly not noticing Bayley, who had slipped past him and sat at her desk. Finn and Dean awkwardly walked in. 

They now were stood in front of the class. Dean avoided eye contact with all the people and instead was looking for a free desk, there was one behind Bayley and a empty seat next to Bayley and a few more scattered around the room but Dean was in no mood to have to speak to anyone new or make any new friends. 

"Woo! So my name is Ric Flair and I will be teaching you maths so get to your seats so we can start." he yelled, Dean and Finn walked to their seats not wanting to stand at the front a moment longer. Finn practically jumped into the seat beside Bayley. Dean sighed and sat behind them moving the chair into the middle of the table to avoid anyone trying to sit next to him. Both Dean and Finn couldn't help but wonder why they reconized the man and his name. 

Ric started to teach them maths, which quickly lost the interest of the three at the back. Finn and Bayley spun around in their chairs. "So does he always say woo?" Finn asked glacning back to see if Ric had noticed their conversation, which he hadn't as he was too busy trying to get a tall blonde girl to yell woo. Bayley sighed in disbelief "that's Ric Flair the natrue boy from wrestling!" she whisper shouted. Finn and Dean face planted " I knew I reconized him but I didn't think it was actually him." Finn whispered back. 

Before Dean or Bayley could say anything, someone slammed a steel chair into Finn and Bayley's desk. They both spun around in fear, to find Ric holding a chair he pointed it at them and mouthed the words pay attention. Bayley began writing instantly as did Finn, neither wanting to be beat over the head with a steel chair. 

Dean sighed and checked the clock, 40 minutes left. Dean sighed and began writing. 

A/N: Ok so the next chapter will be lunch so I was wondering who should be the gangs bully, I was thinking a heel Sasha and Seth but I don't know. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.