Chapter 2: Hallucinations

Lana's POV:

AN// I tried a little smut teaser sorry if it is awful oml

(It has been 30-40 minutes since Sister Jude left, Lana tried her hardest to sleep but she just couldn't get her mind off of the woman who had intrigued her earlier.)

I'm not sure how long it has been. There are no clocks in here, it's dark and cold in here as well. If I had to guess I would say it has been a little over 20 minutes? I have so many questions, and who knows when Sister Jude will be back... (Lana eventually drifts off to on and off sleep)

(It has been about an hour that has passed, no longer Lana's POV, the 3rd person now)

Lana slowly wakes up from her so-called "sleep." She would finally get to the point of falling asleep and then a surging pain would run from one temple to the other. It was more of tensely laying as still as she could to prevent any little movement that could possibly trigger another intense wave of pain through her head.

By now Lana has gained the strength so she could lift her head and look around the poorly lit room. She saw a rusty chair knocked over in the corner as well as a metal tray with an assortment of tools placed neatly on it. Sharp tools such as scissors and scalpels and syringes. She also discovers tools she has never heard of and couldn't possibly put a name to. She gazes over to the door to see the flickering light through the small window on the metal door. She tries again to get some sleep and shuts her eyes.

Then out of nowhere the door swings open and harshly crashes into the wall, leaving a big dent in the rather thin frame and a sense of confusion in Lana's eyes. Sister Jude strolls in with nothing but red lingerie matching the blood red lipstick caressing her lips. Lana stares in astonishment and her eyes graze Sister Jude's silk-like skin.

Lana realizes somehow her shackles have vanished and it is only her and Jude in the rustic environment. Soft music plays in the background, while Jude slowly walks over to Lana and places a hand on her inner thigh. Lana lets out the slightest bit of what could be interpreted as a moan, but catches herself quickly and coughs it off, hoping Jude did not hear her.

"Calm down child, relax your muscles." Jude had been right, Lana's muscles had seemed to tense up at Sister Jude's frail yet assertive touch. Jude's presence, in general, made Lana tense up, and fill with different emotions in which she couldn't understand. It wasn't really tension over nervousness, Lana did not want to give off a nervous presence but she also did not want Sister Jude to know that she had started to develop feelings for her.

"Lay down and trust me" Jude presses against Lana's shoulders softly enough to signal Lana to lay back down on the bed. By now Sister Jude is sitting next to Lana on the rather small bed, not at all big enough for the two of them, but that didn't seem to stop Jude. The nun begins to stroke her thin fingers on Lana's abdomen, progressively moving her hand lower down her body down to her inner thigh. Lana had tried to speak but Sister Jude pressed her fingers over her mouth, signaling for her to calm down and let her take control.

By now Lana had given up resisting and gave into the older woman. "Don't worry my Lana banana, I am in control now. No one is going to hurt you, I'm your Wendy from now on" Jude slurred. Lana couldn't remember who Wendy was but she slightly recalled the name. She knew it must have held some significance. By now Sister Jude is moving her hand closer to Lana's soft spot, and with her other hand reaches up to Lana's breasts and begins to squeeze her left breast as she now runs her other hand in circles over Lana's spot.

Lana accepted the fact that Sister Jude was now in control and she let her moans fly through the empty room. It was quick but Lana was already pretty close to an orgasm, She tried her best to push it off for just a few more minutes, she didn't know what she would do without Jude to make her feel better after the orgasm. There was no more pushing off, Lana felt a quivering of her legs and she knew what was about to happen, she was just going to try and embrace it and ride it out until she felt an awful surge again in her head.

Lana then woke up from the excruciating pain in her head, to see that Sister Jude was in fact nowhere to be seen, her hands and feet were still shackled to the table, the door was still bolted shut, and it was all a hallucination. Lana couldn't comprehend everything that she just experienced. She just laid there in silence listening to those leaky pipes and watching those flickering lights.

AN// I hope this was okay, please leave feedback, if I should try to go further next time or whatever. I intentionally didn't go too far this time to play into the entire hallucination concept. Let me know if you like it so far by commenting and voting and such :)