Two- I Have Quadruplets And He's Only The Father Of Two

Things may seem strange at first but Just read till the end... trust me.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Chapter Two - I Have Quadruplets And He's Only The Father Of Two
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Coltans POV
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

I plunge the knife deeper into their skin, blood oozes out but I pay no mind. I have to burn the clothes later anyway, gotta get rid of all the evidence.

Such a shame though, Myka is, was beautiful. I didn't want to kill her but I had to. Maybe in another life...

No, I can't have second thoughts. This had to be done. If only she wasn't at the wrong place at the wrong time. But this is her fault, this is her price to pay.

Suddenly, I start to hear sirens. I don't know how they figured out it was me but they did. But how is this possible? Only Myka knew, and I killed her as soon as she found out.

Soon it's not just sirens, but helicopters too. They're closing in. I feel trapped and I don't know what to do. This can't be the end of the line, it just can't.

"Put the knife down, we have the place surrounded." The speakers voice is fuzzy from the megaphone, but not nearly enough to use as an excuse for not fallowing orders.

So this is how it ends.

I put the knife down, step away, and put my hands in the air. A S.W.A.T. team slides down ropes from the helicopters and form a circle around me. One steps up and starts putting on my handcuffs.

"Mr. Hayes, I suggest that next time you pay the $50 parking ticket. Do you have anything to say for yourself, you disgusting mutt?" He speaks with so much venom you would think I kill someo- oh wait I did.

Whoops.

"Over my dead body are you getting that $50. We both know that should've been allowed to park there." I manage to get away from his grip and I take off running

I'm almost there

I can see the end

Just keep running

I can survive this

I feel a stinging pain on the back of my head, and just like that, the world becomes black.

JUST KIDDING, just want to remind everyone that I control e v e r y t h i n g *insert evil laugh here*
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Chapter two (for realz) - I Have Quadruplets And He's Only The Father Of Two
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Mykas POV
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

I'm a fucking idiot.

Not because I missed my shot with Coltan Hayes, not because I got kicked out of my apartment, not because I'm an 'adult' that doesn't know how to make anything besides a bowl of cereal. It's because I stayed out till 4 am when I had a 8am lecture the next morning. I was basically sleeping with my eyes open through it. I might actually be a moving corpse at this point. I mean, I already have the looks and personality of one.