General Information

I'm really only going to accept two or three more OCs for this fanfic that aren't already on the student list in the next post. If you're not on the list and you'd like to be, please fill the form out under this, the more info the better! It's on a first come first serve basis!

APPLICATION
Name:
Alias(if they have one):
Gender:
Age:
Genres(3 please):
Looks:
Personality:
Monstercat crush(if any):
Extra:

Please keep in mind the reason I'm limiting OCs is because I want to be able to write a good amount for everyone I get and still be able to include artists and my own characters.

Dorm Layout
The way I in-vision the dorms is that they're a two story townhouse-esque building where the top floor has little compartments with a bed and a small closet for students to store their stuff and sleep. On one end of the top floor there is the shared bathroom for the students. The ground floor is were the kitchen and common rooms are, as well as any personal recording studios/small offices might be, though it is not recommended to have either in the dorm as the school provides them. Each building can hold up to six people, though there's usually only four.

Schedule
Wake Up
Breakfast
1st: Genre
2nd: Vocals or Mixing
Lunch
3rd: Genre
4th: Genre
5th:   Extracurricular Activities
Dinner
Free Period
Lights Out

Teachers
Electronic/Chillout: TwoThirds
D&B: Botnek
Inde Dance/Nu Disco: WRLD
Trap: Favright
Future Bass: Deon Custom
House: Rookit
Dubstep: Savoy
Electro: F.O.O.L
Glitch Hop/Hard Dance: Rameses B
Vocals: Openwater & Richard Caddock

I am keeping the old Monstercat format but I will be doing a little bit with Instinct/Uncaged later down the line.

Chapters will be posted roughly weekly, though I'll probably miss a week every now and again, but I'll try my best to give a heads up.

One last thing, I'd like to say thank you so so much for everyone who has stuck around waiting for me to reboot this thing. I'm glad it meant something to you guys. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I'm Almost always available for questions and one-shot requests!
~ Finn