Students

Name: Korneles
Alias: 4:oh4
Gender: (Trans) Male
Age: 16
Genres: Chillout, House, Dubstep
Looks: Medium brown hair, with faded red and pink streaks, shaved on the sides and longer on top. Wears mostly Electric Family merch and flannels, with white sneakers and black jeans. He often wears either his Monstercat beanie or a plain white snapback. He's 5'3" and has a more 'skinny' build. He has hazel eyes and fair skin, with freckles scattered about his whole body.
Personality: He's shy at first but once you get to know him, he becomes very loud and outgoing. Whenever anything goes wrong, weather it's his fault or not, he blames himself and beats himself over it. He has a bit of a motor mouth that has landed him in hot water with his peers before and can be self-centered and dramatic often, both of which he's trying to work on. He has social anxiety and will sometimes get overloaded when he's in unfamiliar places and/or situations.
Monstercat crush: Haywyre
Extra: He's pre-t and pre-top surgery so he's very insecure about his body and voice.

Name: Josh Jones
Alias: Jupiter Jett
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Genres: Dubstep, Trap, Glitch Hop
Looks: He's a 6'4 beanpole with a decent muscle mass to him. He's got fair skin with a concentration of freckles on his cheeks and nose, dark brown medium length hair with a sea blue streak in the front that goes to the right. He wears a white t-shirt with a short sleeved black and white checkered shirt over it, black pants and white vans.
Personality: He's outgoing from the time you first meet him. He's not afraid to speak his mind. However, he holds a facade of not caring when people make fun of him, but he's actually very sensitive and will go cry somewhere after he's been made fun of.
Monstercat crush: No one at the moment
Extra: He's the running back for the school's football team and he loves reptiles. He was originally from Australia, but when he was young his dad murdered his mom and he had nowhere to go, so he was adopted by his family in the states. He was made fun of for his accent in elementary and middle school and learned to hide his accent from others. He only lets it slip when he's startled, angry or in the company of good friends. He has the ability to teleport, summon balls of pure white energy and control it, psychokinesis and when he gets extremely angry, his eyes turn a pure white. Glitch is the light of his life.

Name: Benny 'Glitch' Jones
Alias: Glitch-Z
Gender: Male
Age: 15, almost 16
Genres: Glitch Hop, Electro, Drumstep
Looks: 5'6" tan skin, growing up to be a barrel chested individual, and loves it. He has black shaggy, medium length hair and his left eye is a bright green while the left is a deep brown. Below his left eye, he has pure dark green veins, just in that spot. No one knows why it's there, but he's embraced that it's a part of him and he loves it. He wears white, green or black t-shirts, dark washed jeans and green high top Converse.
Personality: He loves to be the center of attention and is always there to end a listening ear to those in need. He loves his adopted brother Josh dearly and wants to be just like him. It takes a long time for him to get angry, but when he does, you best watch out, as he'll throw stuff around.
Monstercat crush: Mister Blonde or Bishu
Extra: He's the hype man for almost all events at the school and he gives the wake up and lunch announcements.

Name: Erik
Alias: RKD (pronounced as Arcade)
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Genres: Electro, Progressive House, Electronic
Looks: White skin, Blue eyes, Medium sized body, mini sized blue Mohawk. Wears a slim yellow sweater with his logo on the front. Wears black Bluetooth headphones.
Personality: Kind, Cares for others (except for those who he hates). He sometimes gets hyper. He's shy, funny, creative and smart.
MC crush: Danyka Nadeau, Cassandra Kay, or Laura Brehm.
Other info: RKD is an exact replica of me, so he is autistic, he's shy to meet people at first, but give him a couple of days and he's friends with the person. He does get bullied. Loves playing video games. He's smart. Loves to learn stuff on his own (self learning), but he like being taught by someone else too.

Name: Jae
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Genres: Glitch Hop, Drumstep, Dubstep
Looks: Curly black hair, always wearing an Under Armour sweatshirt (blue, black, and purple), dark jeans, dark purple tennis shoes. Has bright blue eyes and lots of freckles.
Personality: Doesn't usually like meeting new people, is very sassy and sarcastic. Is very funny at times, and if you become her friend, she is crazy and adventurous. She will turn your world upside down and inside out of you pick a fight with her. Most kids at her old school were afraid of her. All she needs is a little bit of excitement and her inner craziness will pop out like a jack in the box. Main definition is 'BADASS!'
Monstercat Crush: just a teenie weenie little crush on Noisestorm
Extra: Knows a lot of magic, mostly evil magic. Has a secret addiction to Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and GTA 5. She can travel throughout different realms, and communicate to people through mirrors, glass, and crystal shards. She was banned from her old city because she used magic in public, and doesn't like talking about what happened and how she got to Monstercat High.