Confessing During Detention (Yuri x Male!Reader)

The name is great, I know.
But, I'm not here to talk about the chapter name. I want to say that I will be doing Doki Girls x Female Readers too. Heck, I have a pattern planned out -
Male
Male
Female
Female
So, every two chapters will be switching genders.

did anyone else notice that knife snowflake on the bottom there

Winter time.

It was freezing cold, and you didn't bring a thick jacket, just a thin sweater. That was a decision you came to regret.

Sayori was bundled up, so she had a bit of a difficult time running up to you. But she caught up sooner or later.

"Y/N!" She gasped, "You look so cold!"

"Gee, wonder why, Sayori."

Sayori pouted. "Don't be that way, Y/N. Why did you sweat something so thin after all? Didn't you know it was gonna be cold?"

"Nope," You shook your head, "My mom texted me that it was going to be nice."

As you two headed towards the school, Yuri ran up. "Sayori, Y/N! Hi."

"Hello, Yuri!" Sayori greeted cheerfully as you nodded to acknowledge her. "Yuri, is that manga you're holding?!"

That snapped your gaze to the tall girl. Yuri looked down blushing a little. "Th-this? I-I mean, yes. I know I like novels and such but Natsuki recommended this to me, and I must say... it's interesting."

"Death Note." You read out loud. "I've read Death Note! And watched it too." (A/N: If you haven't read/watched Death Note, just... bare with me so the story can go on.)

"Sounds like your type, hehehe~" Sayori giggled.

Yuri nodded. "It's really grasping my attention. The despondency yet the determination of the characters really makes the book captivating."

"Well, when you're done, maybe we can have a book-talk on it?" You offered, "I've read it and watched it all, so I know the whole story."

"B-Book talk?! I-I..." Yuri fidgeted with her hair. "Th-that would be nice, actually...."

"You guys are cute~" Sayori purred.

During math, you couldn't focus on anything. You were ecstatic about the club meeting today so you could talk to Yuri about what she read so far.

Azura caught on to this. She looked over at you. "You seem in love, Y/N."

"I-I-!" She caught you off guard, but now that you thought about it... Yuri really grasped your attention. You often found yourself drawn to her, and you were always thinking about her. "Yeah..."

"Is it Yuri?"

You choked. How did she know?!

"It's obvious, Y/N," Azura sighed, "The way you look at her, and how your eyes light up when you talk to her."

"O-Oh."

"You should tell her how you feel. She'll accept your feelings."

"How do you know that?"

"Just trust me. Tell her."

You opened your mouth to say something, but the teacher spoke first. "Y/N, Azura, care to share what you two were talking about?"

"We were talking about how ugly you were." You and Azura spoke at the same time.

"Well I never! That's Detention!"

Shit.

Thank god, Yuri knew you were in detention, because she, Monika, Sayori, and Natsuki came to visit. Natsuki disregarded you completely and went right over to Azura, Sayori did the same other than giving you a small smile. Monika just waited by the door whilst Yuri walked up to you.

"What did you do?" She asked.

You stood up, not answering. You just grabbed her hand and walked out. You got confused glances, one from Yuri herself but ignored them.

Once you were certain that you and Yuri were alone, you pinned her to the wall and kissed her roughly.

"Mmph!"

You pulled away blushing madly. "S-Sorry, I didn't know how else to.. I love you, Yuri, a-and I understand if you don't feel the sa- HmmmMM?!"

Yuri had kissed you, and you kissed back.

After a small make out session, Yuri pulled away.  Both of your guys' hair was a mess, lips swollen, pupils dilated and and eyes dazed. "I love you too," Yuri whispered.

And Azura got the whole thing on camera. "Heh~!! I have so show Monika this~ Our ship is coming true."