Love You.. (Natsuki x Fem!Reader)

Eeeeeyaaaaaaack sorry for the no updates!

*Natsuki's P.O.V.*

It had been a long day at school, and finally it was time to go to the Literature Club. I was happy to see Sayori and Monika so I could talk to them, but I was ecstatic about Y/N.

Wait, what am I thinking? I don't like her like that. Not yet, I don't think.

Well, whether I wanted to admit it or not I was excited about Y/N. Not that I was going to say anything about that.

I stepped into the classroom. Yuri, Sayori, Azura, and Y/N were already there. Oddly, Monika wasn't but I  dismissed this. Y/N walked up to me and greeted me cheerfully. "Hello, Natsuki!"

"Hello Y/N." I grumbled, attempting to hide my blush. Luckily Y/N didn't catch on.

"I know it's not time yet, but I wanted to show you my poem!" She said excitedly, "I wrote it without thinking and I noticed that it sort of seems your style. So here!"

I grumpily grabbed her poem and read it over. Wow... this is really good. "It's alright I guess." I mumbled. Y/N's eyes sparkled. Aaugh!! She's so cute!

"Keep it!" She exclaimed, "I don't want the others to read it, it's kind of embarrassing."

"K-Keep it!? Are you insane?!"

"Yes! Keep it, Natsuki!"

I sighed in defeat. "Fine." 

"Yay!"

The day dragged on, and nothing interesting happened. The day was coming to an end and Y/N walked up to me. 

"I'm going to walk you home!"

I jumped up. Yes! "No!"

"I know you want me to~"

Damn. I shook my head. "You're impossible."

"I know. Come on come on come on!" She practically dragged me out of the classroom.

"Y/N, you don't even know where I live."

"Yes I do! Monika told me!"

Monika? Why Monika? I shook my head. "Well don't let my dad see you."

"Okay! Say... you like manga, right?"

That entailed us to go on in a long conversation about how manga is literature, and how we disagreed with those who said it wasn't. And I was blushing the whole time.

"Natsuki? You're awfully red. You okay? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm fine, Y/N."

"Are you suuuuuuuuure?"

"Of course."

Y/N hugged me out of nowhere. "Is your father abusing you?"

I froze. How did... what did... "How did you... know?"

"Monika... told me."

"No."

"Yes. Natsuki, if you ever need someone, just... talk to me, okay?"

"Okay.... okay."

She whispered in my ear. "I love you..."

I let her go and walked the rest of the way to my house. She didn't follow me.

"I... love you too..." I whispered when I got to my house.