all over again

Jayden's p.o.v

When Kathy woke up, me and alex went to her. "Are you okay?" Asked Alex." Yeah its just my memories are a blur..i don't remember any of it.." I looked at her confused." I don't remember dating you.." Alex got quiet." I'm so sorry but we had to erase your memories because the people who was the original owner of the amulets wanted it back but I cant tell you the whole story..sorry." Alex confessed"but why can i not know the story"Kathy said." Because its private.." Said Nicole.

(Narrator)

They all walked back to the camp. Luke and Sara went to the portal to see if its okay and stuff." Soo..that was something.." Said Jordan." Wow you can talk?" Joked Jake." Shut up." We all laughed but it go quiet again. Luke and Sara came back running back." Guys the portal is gone!!" Yelled Sara." What how is that possible?!" Nicole asked." I-I dont know but it was fine a while ago so we turned around to go back but then we heard a weird noise so we turned back to the portal and i-it just vanished in front of is.!" Explained Luke."then how are we gonna get back home"said emily "i miss my family"said ashley"us too" " we have been here for a year so what is the difference if we are gonna get stuck here too" "can i ask you a question" kathy said "sure" "how did you survive" " We have our ways our ways"

After it turned night everyone decided to sleep. "sooo..I dated Austin...my best friend..spongebob..I-I ugh I have a head ache I'm probably not thinking right and they put a spell on us to think like this, heh heh yeah.' Bre said in a panic whisper. Austin overheard and looked at her confused and hugged her."It's fine, if I was you I wouldn't believe I dated me either.." Bre looked at him with silence and hugged back." I would rather date you than date a random person *ahem ahem* Luke." she giggled. "I missed your laugh." she smiled at him and they went too sleep.

(Alex and Kathy)

"Hey Kathy since you know what happened will this change our friendship..?" Kathy took a deep breath and looked at him with a little fake smile" I will try not to make anything change but no promises..but you have to promise me that you won't change if something happens okay?" He nodded, he saw a little tear fall from Kathy's face." H-hey don't cry everything will be okay!  After all everyone is still smiling and happy and we're all fine." he fake smiled. It wasn't all wrong." Its just I want to know what happened so that I can help fix everything.. Me and Bre don't remember anything that happened after the whole amulets thing..why thought we got all our memories back..why can't we remember this one.." Maybe all your memories didn't come to you yet, maybe it needs time." Alex hated lying to Kathy but it was for her safety."okay maybe but I'm tiered so I'm going to go sleep, good night Alex." she said with a smile." night.."

In the morning they couldn't help but think about what happened last night with the whole thing..."Hey did Bre ask you about anything about you know.." Alex asked Austin." N-no." Austin blushed a little."good..h-hey you're blushing!" smirked Alex."shut up" So what happened." she smirked are more." ew you're nasty get your mind out of the gutter!" They laughed and joined the others.