this must be love...

I woke up to my brother shaking me. "Nash shut the fuck up!" I screamed. I got up and kicked him out of my room. I walked in my bathroom and saw dried up blood in my sink. The memories from last night were flashing through my head. I shook it off and washed out the sink. I took a quick shower and curled my hair and put on high waisted shorts and a sweater. I slipped on some bracelets and grabbed my bags. "Nash I'm ready you asshole!" I'm not a morning person if you can't tell. "Alright let's go." I put my stuff in the trunk of Nash's car as me, Hayes and Nash jumped in. "Y'all ready for New Jersey?" Nash asked turning on the car. "Yep. Now let's leave." We yelled goodbye out the windows of the car to our mom, Skylnn, and dad. Then we were off for that MagCon thing that Nash does.
*after plane ride*
We walked out of the plane and through security and got our bags. We got a cab and drove to the hotel... When we got there we checked in and got in our rooms. I shared a room with the nerds... Next door to the other boys. Someone walked into the room right as I sat down. "Hey Nash!" That was Cameron's voice... Ugh. All the boys walked in after him and greeted Nash and Hayes while I sat there awkwardly. "Guys this is Paige." They all smiled and introduced theirselves. "Well Nash is an asshole and doesn't let me talk but I'm Paige and I know half of you." I nodded and went on my phone. "Paige. We are going to lunch wanna come?" Nash asked. "Nope." He gave me "the look" an I rolled my eyes. "Be social." He said I got up and followed him to lunch... *later* we got back to the room and the boys followed. "I'm bored." I whined. "Let's go swim downstairs." Matthew suggested. I didn't want to go but I knew they would get suspicious. "Okay." I said. I pushed them all out of the room and I grabbed my bathing suit. It was a bikini... I didn't feel comfortable. I put on more bracelets and walked out of the bathroom. "Let's go baby sis." Nash said. "One minute, Nash!!! Your older by one minute!" I yelled laughing as we walked in the hallway and saw all the boys already ready. "Let's go!" Taylor yelled. *at the pool* I sat in a chair quiet with my clothes on. I put in my headphones and blocked out all the boys. A shadow appeared above me and I just closed my eyes. Next thing I knew my headphones were out and my phone was on the ground. Shawn had my wrists and Jack Gilinsky had my feet. "Stop!" I screamed as they laughed. I tried getting away by I couldn't, they were the strongest in the group. "I hate you assholes!" I screamed as I anchored into the water. I swam up and gasped for air. I couldn't catch my breath, water flooded my throat and I couldn't breath. "Holy shit! Paige!" I heard a fink liar voice scream. The seconds were running out. I felt myself being pulled up out of the water, pushing on my stomach and soon I could breath. I found myself in Shawn's lap, him holding my head up and his arms wrapped around my waist. "Thank you." I choked up. "No problem." He said smiling. I looked around to see all the guys sitting around me with scared faces. "I'm fine." I said and sat up. With that I grabbed my stuff and went back to the room.

Sorry it's short. 😁