Chapter 5

I was shocked. Did I hear that correctly?
"Wait you what?" I was confused. Questions filling my head. "Nevermind. Just forget about it." He got up and was headed for the door when I stood up and grabbed his wrist. I spun him around and crashed our lips together. We moved in sync perfectly and it was passionate. Butterflies flew through my stomach and fireworks went off inside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine around his neck... The door flew open to Nash and Matthew. I jerked away and stepped back. "Holy shit." Matt said. Nash's face fell. "Nash it was my fault. I kissed him. He didn't mean anything." I said before he could get anything out Cameron was on the floor with a busted lip and a bloody nose. "Nash!" I screamed, I sat down next to Cameron and wiped up the blood. "Nash you had no right to do that to him I kissed him. He didn't kiss me..." He stormed out with Matthew behind him. "Cameron, I'm so sorry." I helped him up and washed his face. "I'm fine." He walked out of the bathroom furious... I walked out minutes later and saw Nash and Cam hugging. "I'm sorry man. You just don't understand, I have feelings for her that none of y'all understand, yeah she kissed me first but I'm falling for her." Cam said, Nash gave him another hug and started talking. "I'm a douche. If you guys like eachother keep it at that but if your falling for her ask her out. She needs some extra support anyways... Just no kissing and making out every five minutes." They laughed and walked back in the green room. "Alright Matthew, Shawn, Hayes, Nash, Jack, jack, Carter, Aaron, Paige, Taylor, Cameron." We all ran out in that order onto the stage. "Hey guys! It's the first day of MagCon how are y'all feeling?" I asked into the mic, the room irrupted in screams. I just smiled. The boys did their "lipgloss" dance and Taylor, Hayes and mahogany danced until they were literally breathless. I didn't dance I sat with the VIP girls and they're weren't that many. "Paige come on." Nash said grabbing my wrist. I groaned and followed him. "Okay guys Paige is gonna sing." Is all I heard before Shawn sat down next to me and started strumming. I shook my head and got up. "I'm not singing with that bastard." I said to Nash jumping off the stage.

"Paige you have to. Please" I rolled my eyes and got on the stage. The girls went crazy as I sat down. Shawn started strumming life of the party and then it was all music from there. "Cause we don't have to be ordinary make your best mistakes, we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party, I'm telling you take your shot it might be scary hearts are gonna break, cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party."

*later*

After MagCon I went to my room and sat on my bed just thinking about everything that happened today. "Hey Paige!" Nash said practically skipping in the room. "What." I groaned and sat up. "We are going to get some food wanna come?" I thought about how hungry I was then I thought about a the douche bags that will be there. "Nah I'm good." He rolled his eyes and picked me up and carried me out of the room. I didn't fight it, I would rather be carried than walk. "Cam take her." I felt myself being passed over to someone. "Hello." I said smiling. He put me down in the elevator. It was a squished elevator. Gross.

Cam grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I looked at his smiling face and rolled my eyes and laugh. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Matthew. I looked at it and it was a picture of me and Cameron looking at eachother smiling and our hands were intertwined. I just shook my head and Matt winked at me. I saved it to my phone and sent it to Cameron.

*later*

We were at this restaurant eating when I saw Shawn get up from the table. I mean he was being quiet the whole meal, but I don't know what's wrong.

It took me a lot of courage to get up and follow him out, but i did.

"Shawn?" I asked walking out of the restaurant. I saw him pacing back and forth and running his hands through his hair.

"I still love you, Paige."