Chapter 31

Six and a half months later

*seven and a half months into pregnancy*

It's been a crazy pregnancy with rumors and cravings and everything you get with being somewhat famous.

I wanted a boy, and cam wanted a girl.

But today was the day... We got to see what the gender was...

"Cameron... Let's go!" I yelled from the front door.

He ran downstairs and we all headed out.

As in all I mean everyone that lived there.

~~~

Me, Cameron and Laine sat in the room and we went through the questions and procedures.

"Alright miss Grier, mr Dallas. It's a girl!" The nurse said with a huge smile on her face.

Cameron lit up and so did I.

We are having a girl!

This is crazy amazing.

We walked out to the waiting room and everyone stood up.

"You'll have to wait and see." I said winking.

They all sighed and followed us out.

"So me and Mallory were picking out decorations for the baby shower and Ella and Emily were picking out foods." Grace said, I smiled. "This is going to be great, you guys have healthy food too right?" I turned and asked Ella and Em.

They both nodded and smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two weeks later

*eight months into pregnancy*

I walked around the room and talked to everyone at the shower.

"Okay, thank you all for coming. As you know I wanted Cam to be here so it's coed and I just wanted to say thanks guys for coming and hanging out with us girls." I said as cam came and held my hand.

"Alright, she'll cut the cake and whatever color it is, blue or pink that's the gender." Laine said smiling.

We picked up a knife and cut through the cake.

We put it on a plate and everyone cheered.

"Oh my gosh, it's like a mini you!" Grace said laughing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*A week later*

I walk into my room and got on my phone.

I checked twitter and ran across of some pictures from the party that Awesomeness TV had last night that Cameron and the guys went to.

Who's this Madison Beer?

Obviously a girl in Cameron's life...

But...

Wait... No.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cameron got home and after talking to the girls about it and showing them pictures they kinda agreed that we needed to confront him.

"Cameron, can we talk?" I asked as he walked into the living room.

"Sure babe." He sat down next to me.

"You smell like, grossness. Anyway so I saw some pictures on twitter of the party last night and saw this Madison Beer girl? With you?" I handed him my phone and his eyes went wide.

"Nah she's just a friend." He said obviously failing at playing it off.

"Do friends do this?" I asked him with tears in my eyes and showed him a picture of him and her with is tongue half way down her throat.

His eyes were wide but he obviously didn't care.

"You've fucked with like five guys can't I have a little fun?!" He yelled at me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"God dammit what are you my fucking life patrol?!"

He was yelling at me.

Like really yelling.

Everyone ran down the stairs to see what the matter was and the first person that even acknowledged my presence was Gilinsky.

He ran down passed everyone else and I stood up as he wrapped me in a hug.

"He's a douche we all know, but you have his baby."

"Well yeah but know is when I need him most and if he's cheating on me what's the point?" I grabbed my phone and walked out of the apartment.

I sat next to the door crying and I could hear Gilinsky yelling at Cameron.

But I didn't care to listen to what exactly he was saying.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Gilinsky POV~

Two hours after Cameron went off on Paige I walked out of the apartment and sat right down next to her.

"I'm sorry." I said holding her hand.

"I want to go home, what's the point in seeing him if he hates me?"

"Number one I doubt he hates you and number two, your too far into your pregnancy..."

"Gilinsky, she's due next month, can I just leave? People at home won't yell at me for nothing." She said.

"Nope, your not leaving." I helped her up and helped her inside.

"I found her." I yelled,

Paige POV~

I walked in with Gilinsky and he yelled that he found me.

I saw everyone stand up from the couch and come over to me.

"I'm fine, I'm going to bed." I pushed passed them and struggled my way up the stairs.

Cameron was sitting on his side of the bed facing the wall with his head in his hands.

I tried to walk in without him hearing me but....

"I'm sorry, I deserve a kick in the face I know but I love you and I'm so so so sorry. Especially for bringing up sleeping with other guys. Yeah I know I should be here for you and the baby and I'm not doing well but I'm scared an frightened and you've gone along happy and not scared but honestly I need someone here for me too. I'm going to be a father at nineteen and that scares the hell out of me."

I sat next to him and held his hand.

"Do you remember what you told me the night we found out?" He shook his head.

"You said we're all in this together, it won't change. I want to stick to that. I knew something would happen but seriously, I love you and I want us to be in this together. I could never do this without you... Alone."

He squeezed my hand and kissed my nose.

"You won't be alone." He said kissing me again.