Chapter 1: Knowing [Name] / The Dormitory and its Warriors

I do not own Final Fantasy.

Hello fellas! This is my 2nd fanfic story. It contains the ten brave and charming men from the ten Final Fantasy series who appeared and represented their installment in Dissidia FInal Fantasy. And yes! You, [Name], are the main character. AND OF COURSE, TERRA BRANFORD IS A WOMAN, SO SHE'S NOT A B.O.C. Lol.

Have fun and God Bless ~

-

You and your mother lived together in your family house. Your father left the two of you and had an another affair. You lost all your trust, especially your mother. Your mother is so kind and has unconditional love for you, especially now that she only had you. You're mother is dying because of cancer, and you're there to take care of her until her last days.

You wanted her to be happy even though she's dying. Probably it's the best way for you to make her strong. You cry when she's sleeping and sometimes you cry inside your room. It wouldn't hurt so much if your father didn't left and replaced you with an another family. You're trying to be strong enough to handle the worst.

Before your summer vacation ends, your mother passed away. She died exactly when you woke up. Finally, she can rest in peace. How about you? When will you have your own peace? You'll be a senior high school student in a few days. It made your stomach swirl when you think about graduation. Your mother will never be there to clap and cheer for you but you know deep inside your heart, she's there more than proud of you.

When the mourning days are over, you received from the attorney your mother's last will. Her own house that she worked hard earning with and some heirloom. After receiving papers and keep the heirlooms safe, someone knocked your door. You quickly ran downstairs to open it. When you opened the door, you saw your aunt, your mother's only and younger sister smiled at you and you let her in. You suddenly remembered your mother and aunt talking about keeping you until you can handle yourself.

You're in good terms with your aunt. She usually visits your mother even when you're still a little girl. You both sit down and you both sighed.

"I know these past events still hurts you. But [Name], always remember, I'm still here for you. I will do my best to be your second mother." She said and pats you softly.

"I know, Aunt. I really do know it." Then the two of you hugged each other. Then, your aunt put herself back.

"[Name], have you packed your things already? You will be staying with me in my dormitory. Don't worry, too. Your room is for you alone and it's near to my room and office." Your aunt said, remembering that she's a landlady of a dormitory. You just packed your things a while ago and your good to go so you nod.

You both headed out of your house. You locked it and you took your last glance of it. You promised that you'll be back soon. After that, the two of you get inside of your aunt's car. As you two take your long ride, you recollect all the past events that happened.

First, your family supposed to be a great one. Second, your mother had cancer. Third, your father left you. Lastly, your mother died. Now, you're going to live with your aunt and will start a new life. How will you start your new life?

As you arrived your aunt's dormitory, you're amazed on how it looks like. A modern structure in black and white. You took your backpack and luggage and followed your aunt's direction. You didn't mind the surroundings yet because of what you're carrying.

The both of you reached the elevator and reached the last floor which is the 4th floor. As you two made out the elevator, you two walked straight ahead and stopped at the 2nd door you passed, assuming that it is your room.