Percy Jackson a vampire werewolf hybrid

I was traveling to Forks, Washington, because my little sister, Bella had offered to let me live with her. She was always there for me, but the thing is she was the only one who didn't treat me like I was a freak. You see, I'm half vampire, half werewolf. Just like mom as a matter of fact, every member of the Jackson family is. We're immune to death, plague, sickness, famine, there isn't one weapon that can kill us. Our mates are treated as equals. Equal amount of authority, strength, agility, stamina, power, skill, and we're stronger than vampires, werewolves, monsters, the gods, and we usually have an I.Q. of about 500, and we love to tinker, me more than most. It is litterally impossible for us to betray each other. Anyway, the reason my sister told me to come home was because, the hunters are trying to kill me. Annabeth, a spawn of Athena, and my girlfriend, had cheated on me with, a son of Aphrodite. I was gonna propose to her. Bella knows this, I told her everything. Anyway, I had just arrived at the house Bella, her husband, and her daughter live at. As I rung the doorbell, I was met with a little girl that looks like Bella. Then, Bella came up behind me, trying to sneak up on me. "Hey Bells! Trying to sneak on me? Never were very good at it. Neither is your vampire husband, your werewolf friend." I said, smirking. "You cheated." she said. "Did not." "Did too." "Did not." "Did too." "Did too." I said. "Did not." she said. "Haha." I yelled in triumph.
"What are you?" wolfboy said. "You smell like wolf and vampire." he said. I just smirked before replying, "That'd be because I'm a lycan AND a vampire." They all just laughed except my sister and niece. "Daddy, he's not lying. He's telling the truth. Mommy and uncle Percy's eyes are pitch black and their fangs are those of a lycan and vampire." she sad. "Ed, we're hybrids. We're not kidding. We're being completely serious." Bells said. "What's he doing here anyway?" Edward asked. "I invited him to move in with us. He was betrayed, a girl broke his heart, he was even gonna propose to that same girl. Now the very same people he fought wars for, tried to kill him." Bella explained. "And I'd still die to save them. No matter how much I want to, I could never hate them."