I

Kim Soomi POV

Kim Soomi POV

6.10 a.m.

Monday morning.

I woke up from my sleep. I stretch my body and yawn, then I look to my left to see a sleeping cat. Misses winter. Her eyes are deep blue like the oceans, her furry white and soft. I smile and greet misses winter.

" Good morning, misses winter. " she meowed and continue to lick her soft skin.

Oh, right. School!

I got off of bed excitedly. Starting the huge day. First day of high school. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got off from the shower and walked to the sink to do my morning routine. I hair dry my hair and curled it a bit and put some make-up and apply lip gloss. I wore my socks and grab my backpack. I head down stairs to greet my parents.

" Good morning mom and dad. " I greet them with a huge smile on my face.

" Good morning sweetie. " my mom greet me back and also my dad

" Good morning my little jelly bean. " he kissed my head and I sat in front of them.

" Honey, are you excited for today? " my mom smiled widely and I nodded.

" Very excited. " I smiled, showing my dimples. I love my dimples, I watched some YouTube videos about dimples. it says that guys think dimples are cute and sweet. Maybe, one day I will meet that guy who admires my dimples. I can be quite random sometimes.

I finished my breakfast and thanked mom for the food and walk to the front door to wear my shoes than i tie it into a bow. I stood up and waved my parents good bye.

_ _ _ _ _

I walked to the schools gate and enter. When i walk in, the students just stare at me. It made me uncomfortable. I lowered my head for the rest of the walk.

Did i do something wrong? I didn't do anything wrong, right? Do they hate me? I'm just a new kid.

I frown, what if they don't like me? what if they bully me? are my skirts too short? UGHHH! many thoughts ran into my mind. 

*Bump*

I bumped into someone and made me fell on my butt.

" Oh my god! i'm so sorry! a-are you okay? " It seems the one who bumped me is a boy. How he talk and how his chest bumped my head.

" I-it's okay. I can get up by myself. " I then get up and dust off my skirt. I excuse myself without looking a glance at who ever he is.

_ _ _ _ _

I finally found the principal office. I knocked on the door and i heard the principal said come in. I walked in and saw the principal with a huge smile on her face.