Transformation

DEREKS POV:

"Do you have any idea whats wrong with her?" I ask Deaton quietly, so HAV can't hear me. She still doesn't know all the things she's done. But she is also going on about how I was an ass for killing Peter before Scott could, which doesn't make all that much sense since Peter is still up and kicking last time I checked.

"Trust me, I'm about to spend all my spare time and then some trying to figure out what she is, but until then, keep her locked up tight on full moons. Just an idea, button could knock her out on some horse tranqulizaer."

"And where am I supposed to get that? 7/11?" I ask sarcastically. He holds up a paper bag. Of course he has that.

"Thank you." I tell him, about to ask if there's any information about white and black eyes but the Devil herself interrupts.

"There's nothing wrong with me, although there is something wrong with all of you. Peter's dead and Derek became Alpha. And you better not knock me out on the full moon just because you guys have terrible memories of what happened 2 days ago." We both stare at her in shock,

"Wait, you heard that?"

"Of course I did, you two are practically screaming. And for your informat- Ow!" She suddenly bends over in pain, clutching at her hair. She screams out again,

"HAV?! Havoc!" I grab her by the waist and set her on the steel table. She screams out in pain again, then all the lights start to flickler. As my eyes land back on HAV's her eyes flash the same white black as they did before. She gives one last cry of pain before her eyes go back to the same bright green they usually are. But I can't say the same about her normally dirty blonde hair. The lights come back on, and either she died her hair while she was screaming in pain, or something went down.

Her hair is jet black.

I notice this before I notice that she is laying on the steel table unconscious. Why does this always happen to her?

-//-

"Haven't you tried to show her your eyes are still blue?" Deaton asks while sticking some sort of needle into her arm,

"The first time we tried he threw a tantrum asking why we're lying go to her." Deaton looks at HAV's face with concerned written all over his.

HAV hurry up and wake up-

My thoughts are interrupted by my wish. HAV springs up, and let's out a strangled cry, I grab her hands in mine, Deaton rushes over as well asking her what hurts. She won't answer, all she does is whimper and cry like a newborn baby.

Finally she stops and looks at me with pity. Pity? She's the one in pain.

"You will go through so much suffering." Her voice sounds like she screamed for days without any liquid. Then her eyes roll into the back of her head.

-//-

Comment Vote Ideas

Do you like the new cover?

Read Hellbound