Mother Father not the Daughter

"Derekkkk." I whine, a figure comes through the dark doorway, I can barely see his silhouette

"What?" He snaps. Why is he so mad?

"Whats going on?" The figure moves fast towards the wall and flicks something on. The lights come on, brightening the room. Derek rushes towards me, kneels down and take my chin in his hands and jerks my head towards him, He stares at my eyes.

"HAV, Oh thank God, its you." He sighs in relief, dropping his hands.

"What are you talking about? The last thing I remember is..." Derek shirtless flashes through my mind. "Did we..?" Derek quickly shakes his head.

"No, no, nothing like that." He mumbles out quickly, a red hue showing up on his cheeks. I sallow some spit, but no liquid crawls down my throat. My lips are caked with blood I think, and my throat is raw, not to mention I feel like I've been torn apart.

"I'm sorry HAV, we had to figure out whats going on with you." I nod my head, not in the mood to argue.

"Just get me out of this room." He unwraps the chains around my ankles and wrists, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder. I try not to cry out in pain as my body rises and drops against his back.

We start to go up some steps, and out a door, he sets me down on a chair. His camero is my best bet.

"Where are we going?" I ask, my voice sounding like I've smoked for my whole life.

"Your house, Stiles has been dying to see you." I nod my head, closing my eyes for the rest of the way. Soon enough Derek picks me up once again, but bride style this time and walks up to my doorstep. The door opens and I'm smothered with words from Stiles and Scott.

"Oh God HAV, I'm so sorry, you were right." I just start to drown them out, I need some meds.

I can tell that we stopped moving and I'm laid down on my bed.

"Can someone get me a bottle of Advil and water?" I hear an 'Of course' and some stumbling footsteps going down the stairs, only seconds later do I hear them tumbling back up, I push my self up to a sitting position on my bed. I take the glass in my hands and down the pills before chugging the water.

"Now leave, I wanna sleep."

-//-

Its been a few days, most of my wounds have healed, my dad has been pestering about what the hell happened to me, he even opened up a private case about it. I keep telling him to relax and stop worrying but he doesn't listen.

Ring...Ring...Ring- Speaking of the devil, my dad's calling.

"Yellow?"

"Honey can you go to my room, I forgot my case files on the bandit guys, will you bring 'em over?"

"Course dad, be there in a few." I hang up and get up to his room, open it up and look over the stack of case files on his desk.

"Sweet Lord dad, do you ever clean up?" I walk up to the stack and open up the first file, KIDNAPPER, nope, I open up the next one, MURDER, nada, third tries a charm. I open it up and my birth certificate is on top. I flip it over.

Havoc Kelster.

Im not his daughter.

-//-

My new books are up, Call of the Wild and I wont wait for Karma. I couldn't decide which ones to do, so I just did both. READ THEM!!

Comment Vote Ideas