Someone I Used To Know (Chris Brown Love Story)

My pov,

Ayoo. Wassup y'all? I'm Gabrielle but all my niggas call me gabby.now that's where bitches get me fucked up they always thinking im they friend nahh I keep my circle small and full of my day ones we keep it real and trill no trippy shit. Anyway I'm 16 and once again I'm tranferring to a new school in miami cause my mom and her corny ass job. She and my dad split a few years back cause he was on some other shit all my other siblings are in college or just...I dunno doing whatever the fuck they wanna do anyway as of love I ain't into all the lovey dovey shit til I find a real nigga cause all these guys out here swear they the shit but they really childish anyway new school tomorrow whoop de damn do. Let's just see how that goes......

Chris' pov,

Whaddup Whaddup Whaddup? I'm c-breezy formally known as chris. But to the sexy ladies ha. Y'all could just call me daddy if you nasty. Anyway im 17 just a fly nigga trynna get by. I'm a simple dude you know? Don't start nun won't be nun as for love yeah your boy taken my this fine ass girl named karen you feel me? I love karen man she my heart but you know she ain't no challenge for me I like my girls fiesty and she just passive aggressive anyway let me go I'm boutta roll up with my nigga tyga.