Capture ~ Grayson Dolan

You recently moved to a new school and was finding it difficult to make friends. As you were walking through the halls you passed the noticeboard which was filled with activity sign-ups.

You scanned them to try and find something which interested you when you came across a photography class ran by a boy named G. Eager to make new friends you decided to write your name on the list and surprisingly the list was empty.

At the end of the day you received an email from G asking you to come outside to the garden.

You walked outside to see a boy taking pictures of random things yet looking so concentrated at the same time. His jaw was flexing as he bit his tongue and narrowed his eyes in concentration.

He wasn't facing your direction so you decided to walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He immediately flinched and screamed causing you to scream and fall back smiling.

Suddenly the camera flashed as you both fell down, you couldn't stop laughing as Grayson was trying to catch his breath.

He turned to face you and was about to start speaking before he quickly closed his mouth examining your features.

You blushed and tried to stand up before he came closer to you.

"Don't hide your blush, you're pretty." You started blushing more surprised to hear a compliment from a stranger.

He got up dusting himself off as he gave his hand for you to grab. As your hands touched you instantly felt electricity running down your arm from the sudden warmth of his palm and the butterflies in your stomach.

"Hey, my name is Grayson. Didn't think we would meet like this." He laughed as I blushed again.

"My name is Y/N, I signed up for your club?" He nodded his head yes.

"Yeah, I was surprised that someone actually joined my club. No one appreciates photography like me and it was exciting to hear that someone else likes it too." You smiled and was glad that you decided to sign up.

"Well I just moved here and I haven't been able to make any friends so I thought joining an activity would help." He looked at me shocked.

"Wait, you're new too!? I thought I was the only one. I made this club so I could make friends too." His smile radiated across his face as he knew he wasn't alone.

"So what should we do for our first session Grayson?" He immediately put his bag down and took out a bag full of different lenses.

"I know you don't have a camera on you now but I wanted to show you these lenses so we can test them out for our next session." You smirked at him as he looked confused until you brought your bag in front of you and opened it to take out your camera.

"Who says I never carry my camera? Being a photographer is like my dream job and I-" I stopped talking when I heard a flash across from me.

Grayson looked up and laughed innocently before taking another picture.

"Why did you take a picture of me?" You immediately felt self conscious and was scared for his response.

"I wasn't taking a picture of you, I was capturing beauty..."

~~~
100 reads // 20 votes // 15 comments for the next part!

COMMENT BELOW WHAT IMAGINE I SHOULD MAKE NEXT TIME!
Thank you for 100 reads already

Ily guys! X

Instagram: dolanimg

All rights reserved ©dolanimg_ 2018