Practices

I was mostly day dreaming instead of practicing. I mean it felt as if Jeff was drawn to me. Crazy. That's just me.  It had felt as if Jeff meant to throw the bet though. I stop thinking about it and actually listen to him. "Have you even been listening." He asks me. I shake my head slightly. "Well, first change into your human form." He says. I cringe.

"How do you not know I'm in my human form," I ask. He just glares at me, "Fine." I mutter. I try to change into human form but suddenly I lose balance and fall into Jeff who catches me. He looks at me funny. I see he had a point I should have been listening. "I don't need a I told you so. So shut it." I snap. He shrugs letting go of me and I fall on the grass. "Thanks I love the grass!" I say sarcastically. I sit up so my knees are still on the grass. I swear he's doing this on purpose. I cringe at him. I got up and he helped me. I lean against a tree. "Point taken now teach on." I snap.

"Okay Taker listen to me from now on and we will get along," He smirks.

"Like that's possible!" I laugh.

*-*

Once its about sunset we head back. Suddenly I hear something, a human. I look to Jeff and he sighs, "Why aren't you going to do it?" I start to laugh.

"Yes I'm going to do it when I have a strong man right here and one who's not sickened by blood." I say, then he walks off stalking his prey. I watch him. Yup, I like him. I do like him. I thought to myself. I felt like it was over. He might have somebody. I took off running. Why? I Don't know. I just did. I heard him calling my name but I didn't stop. I ran the same course I had the night of becoming a pasta.

He grabbed my arm and I collapsed into him. He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes.  He slipped a note into my hand and smiled. "Don't open it yet," He said as we walked back to the house. Taylor jumped up from the couch once we opened the door. I was surprised when she ran and hugged me. I was kind of afraid of why. I hugged her back and she smiled.

Her black hair whipped around as she said, "Omg follow me!" Her hand gripped around my wrist and took me to the hallway and opened the first door.  The room had one bed and a window sill bed. "This is your room!"

"Mine?"

"Yeah Silly!"

The walls were white with splattered colors of paint.  The bed was a top bunk with no bottom bunk it was black and white. the window bed was across the room and had a teal and black colors for it. The bedroom had its own bathroom and a walk in closet. I loved it. I turned to Taylor, "Mine? All mine?" I ask confused.

"Yes! Yes, Brea. This is your room." She smiles a warm smile to me her pajamas were already on. She wore fluffy loose pink pajama pants and a tight tang top. "Get changed and meet me in the kitchen." She smiles again to me and leaves.

I looked down at my pants which were grass strained. I grabbed my pj shorts that were teal and a black tang top and changed into them. I put my grass stained clothes into a hamper. I opened the door and forgot the note in my room. I walked to the kitchen and saw everyone was in the kitchen. I smiled a warm smile to them. Nothing creepier than living with a bunch of creepy pastas. Wait there is one.....Being a creepy pasta.

Taylor or Fallen Soul was the first to talk, "Everyone this is Taker. Taker, this is Hoodie, Jeff, Whisper, Masky, Scars and The Knitter... To bad Slender isn't here right now."

"Well I still can't wait to meet him except I've been kind of terrified of him since third grade when we told those stories." I made everyone laugh, "Anyways, nice to meet you all." I smile to them all.  They all smile at me.

"Nice to me-e-eet y-y-you T-t-taker, Im W-whisper." She shuttered and I understood why this was her name.

"Nice to meet you," I say and shake her hand.

Everyone leaves the room except Jeff, "Did you read the note," He was about half a foot taller than me.

"No I didn't, not yet." I say looking at him. His black eyes pour into my topaz eyes.  I look away first and he walks out of the room leaving me speechless in the kitchen.  I turn around and walk to my room. I look at my name on the door recently put there. It read 'The Taker' I loved how they had it in silver and against the beautiful brown door. I opened my door and laid on my bed almost about to cry. I remember the note. Pulling myself off the bed I pick it out of my pocket of my jeans.

I bring it back to my bed and open it up. It read, Fallen Soul didn't make you a pasta I did. I love you <3

I looked at my door and pulled myself off my bed and open the door to see Jeff facing the other way in the hallway, I run and jump so I tackle him, I put my lips to his ear and whisper, "I love you, too." I can feel him tense so I stand up and he stands up, too.

He turns around so fast I cant even see it coming and kisses me. My first kiss was with Jeff. I  break away from the kiss, and so does Jeff. I look at him and he looks at me. The door opens and closes and Jeff leads me to the living room.   Suddenly I see a faceless man with pale white skin and he's wearing a business suit.

"Gosh, we have a new one." He says.

"I guess you could say that," I say making him laugh. Good I'm on his good side for now.

"Taker we have been waiting for you," He says.. What did that mean. They have been wanting me to become a pasta?!?!?!

------------------------------------------

Hope you Liked it this part is my favorite -Smiles- I do love this part though. Sooooo Sweet! ~TheTaker22