Final Chapter

Untying Glitter we ran. Slenderman transported to us and I fell in fear. Glitter stared at him wide eyed. Slenderman helped me up. "What are you girls doing here?" he asked.

"Yo, we just chilling," Glitter says her mouth full of sarcasm. He stares at her even longer. I heard footsteps.

Just then Offerenderman bursted into our room. "And running from him!" I yell. I ran across the room and Glitter followed me. Slenderman stood there not moving.
" Offerenderman you were removed from this sent to the underworld with Hades.
"Well Slenderman what will you do about it?" Offerenderman challenged.

Slenderman grabbed a rock and hit him to the ground and took a sharp piece of wood and stuck it into Offerenderman. Offerenderman laid motionless on the ground before disappearing.

Jeff bursted through the door into the room and ran to hug me. I was crying. He lifted me into his arms, and I silently wished he wouldn't let go.

Then Masky bursted in. "Taylor's hurt!" he yells. Jeff lets go of me and I fall in the floor.

"What?" my voice cracks. Then everyone ones to the mansion. I was first to get there. Taking stairs I ran up two flights to the hospital wing and emerged into the room she laid in.

Her violet eyes with grey specks were open but full of pain. Face was pale and lifeless, this was my friend.

I didn't want her hurt. I wanted no one hurt. "What happened?" I asked Masky. He looked at his feet.

"So Taylor and I went to the meadow and she decided to climb a tree. All of a sudden she falls off and hits the ground. Offerenderman appears and cuts her," his voice is weak.

I sit in a chair by her bed and whisper, "Just please don't die," a tear rolls down my cheek. I look at Slenderman, "Is this even possible to happen can she die?" I ask.

"Sadly, yes, my dear, poor Taylor could die. She was in human phase and once she fell she tried to phase but Offerenderman stopped her," Slenderman explained.

Glitter lays roses on her sisters bed. They were Taylor's eyes and hair color. Then white specks of glitter covered them.
If only pain didn't happen. I probably would still have a loving family. Closing my eyes I fall asleep. With dried tears on my face.

I awake being shaked, "Taker, it's one for bed," Jeff says with Slenderman right behind Jeff.

"Carry me," I whisper almost to myself. Although sure enough I feel strong arms under my legs and wrapped around my back. Loosely and blindly I wrapped my arms around Jeff's neck. Jeff slept with me in his room but I was to tired to recognize what his room looked like.

Opening my eyes I realized Jeff held my waist. His arms firmly there. I decided to lay there for a little bit, at least so I wouldn't wake him. After a little bit Jeff awoke and we got up.

After getting dressed in a plain midnight blue shirt and spandex with black jeans and black combat boots, I ran to the hospital wing. Taylor still laid motionless in the bed. Slenderman sat in a chair next to her.

"Slenderman I'll watch over your daughter, Jeff and I. You can go rest," I offer to him.

"Thank you, Taker, but I have more fair in you than Jeff," he says and then he leaves.

I sit in the other chair on the opposite side where Slenderman had sat. Jeff walks in about twenty minutes later. Taylor's eyes open for a second and she whispers, "He's coming," then she closes her eyes and whispers it again.

"Jeff, get Slenderman," he's already running he knew what I was thinking. I was shaking. Not now please, I cringed at my thoughts of who she's talking about.
I suddenly fall off the chair face first into the ground. Offerenderman stands there smirking. I get up taking the dagger from my calf and hit him. His body disappears from in front of me and I feel sharp pain in my back. Falling onto my back only makes it hurt worse an then he stabs the knife into my stomach.