03

Lilac eyes. Jackson's world suddenly turned upside down with all the colors surrounding him.

"A-are you s-sure I can? I d-don't want to be a bother?" Though the colors intrigued Jackson couldn't meet the other male's eyes. Lilac eyes.

"Can you look up at me sweetheart?" His smooth voice coerced Jackson to meet his unyielding gaze, "Such a pretty face, baby. What's the name to go with these beautiful green eyes?"

"J-Jackson, sir. J-Jackson Wells," Jackson mumbled quietly, looking around to not only avoid the stare but also to admire the colors around him. It was exactly what he'd expected! Everything was much more vibrant!

"Well, Jackson, might as well make yourself at home. I have a feeling we need to get to know each other," the unnamed man smirked and Jackson's cheeks were flushed with heat once more and he nodded shyly.

The older man's heart melted at the sight of the adorably innocent kid standing right in front of him. He just looked so cute the older couldn't handle it. He had to hold back an audible aww when Jackson sat down in a chair and hugged his backpack close to him.

"I-I don't wanna be rude, but could you t-tell me your name, sir?" His voice sounded like the twinkling sound of wind chimes when a breeze flowed through them.

"I'm Alexander, but most people know me by Alex," he smiled and pulled a chair up next to the younger, who was now nervously chewing on the cuff of his shirt wrist.

"I-it's nice to meet you Alex, sir," Jackson spoke softly, the blush still coloring his cheeks as he asked another question, "D-do you work here sir?"

Alex laughed at the soft spoken question, "Yes baby boy, I do. I'm a tattoo artist," he explained to Jackson despite the fact that it was very obvious that that was his job. His right forearm, which was exposed because his sleeves were pushed back, was littered with black and grey shapes. Still, he nodded in understanding.

"I-I'm sure y-you're disappointed that the fates stuck you with me, and I-I'm sorry, but I-I'm gonna try and be the best partner ever!" Jackson's voice shook slightly but his eyes were scrunched up with excitement by the end of his declaration.

"Jackson, I'm not upset at all. You're too pure, sweetheart, my heart can't take it. You're the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on and you have the kindest personality, I can tell already!" Jackson pouted when Alex called him cute, but he couldn't stay mad at the older man.

"O-oh... um Alex? H-have you ever d-done the thingy before?" Jackson's blush burned a deeper red as he hid his face in his sweater.

"The thingy?"

"You know... the frickle frackle?" Alex snorted with laughter when the younger refused to say the word.

"Yes, Jackson. I have had sex. But I promise you, I'm done with all of that now that I've found you." He looked at Jackson with sincerity, and all Jackson could focus on was the lilac.

He found himself surrounded by the color, a calm feeling resting on his chest. He couldn't break his gaze with Alex, and found himself almost falling asleep from maintaining it for so long. That was when Jackson realized that Alex had walked over to him and bent down in front of him.

"Are you tired Jackson?" The younger could only nod his head in return. After he did so, Alex pulled the other onto his back. He carried him to his little sub studio and laid him down on the chair in there. Admiring the beauty that fell asleep on his back, Alex noticed Jackson's phone had started ringing. Bending down, he answered the younger's mom.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is Jackson there?" Her voice was not timid but was not overtly rough.

"No, I'm sorry, he just fell asleep. Can I take a message for him?"

"Yeah, just tell him that his mom called and that we are going to be having a big talk tomorrow after school. Please make sure my baby gets to school on time tomorrow!"

"No problem, ma'am. I promise to take care of him!" And with that, the phone call ended.

++++

Hey guys, so I hope you liked the third chapter! Please write comments so I can adapt my story more! Do you think Jackson and Alex are moving too fast? Let me know! Have a great day!!