Afraid to be broken

"First Day of school!! Yess! Excited na ko!

Mamemeet ko na ulit yung mga friends ko! And I'm gonna make new friends..

We'll always hang-out, shopping and do crazy and fun stuffs na ginagawa ng typical best friends.

And then we'll eat lunch together, same cafeteria table everyday.

Talk about our crush.

And lagi kaming magkakasama sa lahat ng pagkakataon. This school year is going to be fun!"...

But..

No..

Not me..

Hindi ako tulad nila...

In fact, I'm an alternate.

Hindi ako yung tipo ng taong sociable..

Making friends is definitely not my thing...

No..

Hindi dahil hindi ako nakikipag usap is dahil nahihiya ako..

It's because of my past..

It made me think na hindi ako karapat-dapat magkaroon ng friends dahil isa akong failure and I'm just going to turn them off..

Half of my family hates me that they wanted to throw me away.. and believe it or not, They did.. Ayaw na nila sakin so they dumped me..

They said that I'm failing them.. that I'm not one of them because of my dumb mistake..

And after I think of it.. They're actually right.

So naniwala akong hindi dapat ako magkaroon ng friends because they deserve a better one..

I'm so down...

So Down.....

Until He came...

Lahat ng tungkol sa kanya is sobrang nakakainis.. His voice, His hair, His smile, the way He calls my name, the way our eyes connected... It's just annoying..

But then..

There's something with Him that made me feel Accepted, That I don't need anybody because He's there...

The question is..

Will He ever try to open me up?

Or He will just ignore me tulad ng ibang tao?

I wish He'll try because I'm tired..

And I'm Afraid to be broken

=============

Is it catchy?

First timer po akong maging author so pasensya na kung panget :)

By the way, This story is my own imagination.

Pero yung konting part is ME.

If you think na itong story na to ay interesting.. continue reading.. :)