the beginning (kinda)

it all started when me and my sister were playing in the middle of the freaking nigHt and I decided we create something new...

"okay Ishya, let's make a character-" "CHOBO!!!!!111111!" I looked at her with the most wtf expression then  decided it's not half bad. "okay how bout the siste-" "LOMO!!!!!2" "ummm okay?" THen there was this:

"hi!!111!! me Chobo :3-" "Shut uP CHObO! anyway me baby Clairah :D" "mummY111!!!-" "okay okay me sorry Chobo D:" OKay OkaY, sorry guys LoLOlololol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

"Choboops!:>" "Clairoops!!!!" "AND TOGETHER WE ARE THE MEOW MEOW TWINS!!!!!!!" "hello, I'm their big sister, Lomo :)" "LOMO, CHOBO, CLAIRAH!!! The bakery!" "okay mom"

"Clairi, Chobo, hand out samples, thank you~" Lomo said as she began arranging the sweets and food outside their house as a little branch for breakfast andddddd snacks, so as school purposes, and they also have this adoption centre nearby called PARADISE ADOPTION CENTRE.

LOMO POV

A person came up the counter and requested a SpeCO aka Special Custom Order (shameless promotion for my family it's called cakes and memories, but I don't like their cakes there but a lot of people like it but that's just my preference but I'm in-love with their decor at their SM seaside branch at SRP) she showed a drawing book from her daughter, she said she stole it after sending her to school and since her birthday was tomorrow she wanted to surprise her since it was a Saturday tomorrow anyway.

I began making it midnight

PERFEct

and then I finished by five because my FANFICs UPDATEd 

I heard knocking at the door and peeked by the door window to make sure it was my client. I grabbed the cake and opened the door to give her the cake "PHP1,500" she handed me the money and we shook hands like we exchanged some drugZ "thank you Lomo" and then she fled.

I smiled knowing she would love it so much. THE Corn i(u)s real

I went back to kitchen to make breakfast for people to pick up for work and some coffee shiz.

TIMESKIP TO MONDAY 

KI POV(moi)

Chobo woke up to eat his breakfast in the kitchen "morning mummy :) what's for lunchy?" "chicken nugget breast" he be eatin' some chicken boobie ahaaaskd *cough* *chokes* Lomo thought to herself. Baby Clairah but she's not a baby, she's likeeeee 8, walked into the kitchen and gave her twin a hug then sat down to eat dem bacons.

TIMESKIP

They arrived at their special magic private school and went to their classrooms, MAGIC CLASS for Lomo.

The teacher arrived in the room and called Monta and Lomo for a magic duel, no this crap ain't MLP magic duel show off crap, Issa BATTLE boi.

Lomo casted a shard spell " CRYSTAL PRACTUS" (srry lolirock crap but whatever)

Suddenly the PA system announced something but got cut before it even spoke, then everyone transformed and got out to evacuate the younger levels.

What was going on? 

--------------------------------------------

btw that's not their real name I could start a Q&A if ya want