ACQAINTANCE

Della became surprised seeing him here. Though she doesn't become surprised very often, but this was unexpected. The boy came near and sat on the meadow. He said, "Yes, it's me. Nice to meet you Della. "Della clearly remembered that she didn't introduce herself. Still she said, "The pleasure is mine. By the way, you are? ""Percival Dawson. ""Hello Mr. Dawson. It's Della Mariel, but I think you already know my name. " The boy chuckled. "Call me Percy please. ""Okay, Percy then. Where did you appear from by the way. I didn't see you on my way here. "Percivals face became dark for a moment which instantly turned into smiling. "Because I was already here", he said smiling. "I see. Then I might have not noticed my surroundings carefully enough to see you. "Though Della said that, she was sure he wasn't on the meadow after unless he was on a tree. "That was a nice move out there. You didn't even give me chance to catch you", Percy said to lighten the mood. "Hmm..... Can you tell me why you are famous? "Della asked looking at Percival with interest. "Am I? ", Percival playfully said. "Does that mean you don't know? In other words, you don't think that you have any outstanding side to be famous for? "Della straightforwardly asked. Percival couldn't suppress his laughter at such a question. "What do you think? ""I don't suppose I am capable to determine a person I am getting acquainted with for the first time", Della said with a crinkle in her brows.However she started feeling annoyed for the lengthy conversation since she didn't like talking. "Well, I actually don't care your fame. But I think we will talk later. For now, goodbye", Della said dismissively. But when Percival showed no sign of leaving rather kept chucking, Della got up and headed towards the school. Since there was still time for lunch, Della went to cafeteria and bought a chocolate. Then she took a seat in a far table and got engrossed in her thoughts. Currently she was studying the application of hypnosis at home. She enveloped herself with the thought of the mechanism. "Hello,there. Will you spend the rest of the day sitting here? "Della came out of her world and looked up at the source of sound to find a smiling Sid. "The class is about to start, if you want to come. ""Sure I am coming ', Della said hastily rising from her seat.

On her way to the class she found Percival leaning against the pillar beaming at her. She didn't bother with him and kept walking.