Chapter 11: Lord Jashin's Will

I KNOW I SAID 25 VOTES BUT I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS CHAPTER UP

I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE SHORT

BUT THIS IS A SMALL TID BIT FOR ALL OF YOU UNTIL I FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER

I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT AND WILL ENJOY THE NEW POV'S

BUT FOR NEXT CHAPPY IS REALLY GOING TO BE 25 VOTES LOL SORRY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         -------------------------------------------------Hidan's POV-------------------------------------------------------

I was deep in the forest lying on the ground praying to Jashin, right after I had given the killing blow to the street working whore I had picked up a village over. The pain running through my body was like pure ecstasy, it was unlike anything I have ever felt and never did I want to feel anything other than this. The sweet pleasure I get every time I sacrifice a person to Lord Jashin, his will is like law for me.

"Hidan" I heard a voice speak to me.

"What the fuck do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy" I growled at the voice, my eyes still closed.

"Get up Hidan, you have prayed to me enough today" The voice growled back.

"Lord Jashin!" I opened my eyes and sat up in a flash.

"I have plans for the Creed girl, but much danger lies in her future. I have chosen you Hidan to watch over her, and make sure that everything goes as planned" Lord Jashin told me.

"Yes, Lord Jashin. I am honored you have chosen me to do your will" I smirked with pleasure.

"An obedient follower as ever Hidan, I am pleased. I have a task for you that will set my plans into motion, but it will be a difficult task to achieve"

"What would this task be Lord Jashin?" I asked him.

"You must convert the Creed girl to become a jashinist, only then will everything fall in line" Lord Jashin told me.

"That will be very hard to do Lord Jashin, but I will not fail you" I told him with a dark grin, turning the bitch into a Jashinist will be a lot of fun.

"Good, now go. You must do this task within a month of tonight, or my plans will never be fulfilled" Lord Jashin told me, then I felt his presence disappear from my mind.

"I will not fail Lord Jashin, I swear my immortality on it" I spoke to the sky with a grin.

-         -----------------------------------------Orochimaru's POV------------------------------------------------

I walked into the hideout pissed off and itching to kill something or someone, passing Kabuto on my way to the main hall he gave me a look of confusion. No doubt because I had told him I would return with Creed, but that damned Jashinist put a stop to my plan when he showed up to protect the child, but why would Hidan of all people wish to protect her? It made no sense.

"Lord Orochimaru what happened? Where is Creed?" Kabuto asked me as I sat down in my throne like chair.

"The immortal Jashinist showed up to protect her, getting into an all out fight would have been a grave mistake and would ruin my other plans" I replied to him.

"Why would Hidan protect Creed?" He asked me.

"He had said something about his god having plans for her or something, but I too would like to know why he protects her. Until I find a way to get him away from her, I wont be able to grab her" I hissed.

"This puts a big dent in your plans Lord Orochimaru" Kabuto replied.

"Yes I know they do, but we have no choice but to sit and wait. As long as Hidan is with her, I can't get to her" I glared at nothing as I thought about what if the immortal didn't leave her side in time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKED THAT LITTLE FILLER CHAPTER!

25 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER! FOR REAL THIS TIME!

COMMENT AND FAN!

I LOVES THE NINJAS! (And is one too)

AND YOU KNOW YOU DO TOO!

ALSO COMMENT BELOW IF YOUR A NINJA TOO!