Chapter 13: More Training

CHAPTER 12 IS HERE PEOPLE!

WOOHOO YAY!

BE HAPPY CAUSE IM WRITING THIS WITH A SPRAINED FINGER!

HURT THE DAM THING OUT ON THE WATER YESTERDAY HELPING WITH A WEDDING

NOW ENOUGH OF MY RANTING

HERE IS CHAPTER 12! ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   -----------------------------------------Creed's POV--------------------------------------------

I woke up shortly before sun rise and got ready for the long day ahead, today Dad was going to teach Naruto some new Jutsu while I practiced with Onryo. I wonder if he will teach Naruto the toad summoning Jutsu, that would be funny if he summoned Gamabunta, it took me a good while to get Gama to listen to me let alone follow orders and commands.

Packing up everything I would need for a days training I left my room, and went down stairs for breakfast before heading out to the training spot. Onryo was waiting for me in the kitchen when I arrived, going over to the fridge I took out a big hunk of beef and threw it to him then got out a hand full of apples.

Leaving a note for Dad telling him I would meet him at the stream we used as a training grounds yesterday, I headed out and made my way to the forest. I've been up for almost two hours now and there was no sign of Hidan anywhere, maybe it will be a Hidan free day today.

I was starting to think that today was going to be a lucky day for me, no Hidan, my Dad is training my best friend to become stronger, and me and Onryo are on our way to passing the Chunin Exams. Then Hidan shows up to ruin my feeling of luck, he was sitting on a big rock by the stream when I arrived with a smirk on his face.

"Go away Hidan, I'm busy" I told him as i set my pack down and stood there waiting for Onryo to get back from scouting the area.

"I leave when Lord Jashin himself tells me to leave" He replied.

"Onryo will be back any moment" I told him.

"Screw that little bastard" He smirked.

"Creed! Creed!" I heard Onryo shout from not far off, turning to shoo Hidan off yet again he was gone before I could get rid of him myself.

"What is it Onryo?" I asked him as he ran out from the bushes.

"I thought I smelled some one strange" He said as he looked around the area by the stream.

"No one is here but me" I told him and bent down to take a few things out of my pack.

"But I knew I smelt some one else over here" He said confused.

"Let's get training, worry about what you smelt later" I told him as took his pack off his back and looked through it taking what I needed.