4.

The turnout for the party was good. I didn't realise so many people would come, but I guess they love to party. It's already 9pm and the cabin was full of teenagers getting drunk and dancing.

I had only seen Liam when he arrived and dear lord, he's looking fucking fine.

He only got to say hello to me before his overprotective girlfriend grabbed his hand and walked with him away from me. I clenched my jaw and felt like strangling her. Now I'm upstairs in the bathroom touching up my lipstick since it had come off a bit while I had been drinking. I was feeling a little buzz.

As soon as I opened the door and began walking out, I bumped into someone's hard chest. Liam held me from stumbling backwards since I was feeling a little tipsy. "Woah, you okay?" He chuckled.

          I grinned looking at up him, my hands on his biceps. I could orgasm just by touching him. "Mm, your here so of course I'm okay," I hummed.

         Liam began chuckling again, his hands not leaving my arms and mine on his. "How much have you drank?"

          I wasn't even drunk. Just a little bit. "Just this much," I held my hand up motioning a small amount with my thumb and index finger.

          Still smirking, he stood back a bit, letting go of me in the process. I frowned. He was about to say something when Brody appeared at the end of the corridor.

          "There you are," he smirked and walked over to me.

           "Hey," I replied. He wrapped his arm around my waist then turned to face Liam. "Hey man, Gracie is looking all over for you and let me tell you she looks pissed,"

          Liam's eyes looked down at my waist where Brody's hand was then quickly back at Brody. "I'll go find her. I'll see you downstairs?"

I just nodded my head as I began nibbling on Brody's ear, my hand on his chest. Brody began closed his eyes in pleasure.

Liam laughed awkwardly before turning around and leaving us alone in the corridor. Brody looked down at me and smirked and I wanted our clothes off now! I pushed him inside one of the main bedrooms and immediately I began stripping him down, not wanting to waste a second as I was fucking horny right now. Once we were born completely naked, I held the back of his neck and pushed him down on my lips hungrily. His lips tasted like beer but I didn't care at all.

"At least there's a bed this time," Brody laughed in between kisses.

"Then fuck me good on it, Brody," I stared into his eyes to watch his reaction. He nodded his head.

"Oh I will, don't you worry about that," he said cockily and unexpectedly he pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, his hands on each side of my waist as his lips latched onto mine.

His lips found their way down to my neck, sucking and kissing until slowly he trailed down to the valley of my breasts. Looking back up at me as he licked my erect nipple, I bit my lip to suppress a moan, but I couldn't so I arched my back up and threw my head back as I let out a soft moan.

"What's that, baby? Don't be quiet, I want you to scream and moan while I fuck you, alright?"

Hearing Brody talk dirty to me was sexy. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly he penetrated in and out. He was slow at first, taking his time which was teasing me. I gasped when he slammed into me hard all of a sudden, gripping the bed sheets as I moaned aloud.