#1 how u meet

Mike- You just moved to town and conveniently the house next to mikes. He came over to say hello(mainly because his mom made him) and you answered the door.
Can I help you? You asked him.
Umm... I-I'm Mike. I live next d-door and I wanted say welcome to the neighborhood.

Well thanks! My name is Y/N.

Then you became besties or some cliche stuff like that.

Will- You met him in the upside down... you had been stuck there for almost a year. The demogorgon was chasing you and you ended up at castle Byers. When hopper and Joyce came to get will they brought you back too...
Fortunately you didn't get the horrible side effects that will got.

Lucas- You had been friends for a long time. Since you guys were toddlers. Your mom's were friends so you hung out a lot. When Lucas met the rest of the "gang" he introduced you to them and you all got along great.

Dustin- You were at the store(probably buying pudding) and you ran into him. You dropped all of the stuff in your arms and he helped pick it all up.

I'm so sorry

You already said that

I know but I feel bad.

Hey it's fine. My name's Y/N. You are...?

Dustin.
Then he smiled that smile of his.

Jonathon- You were a friend of Nancys and she introduced you to him. ( of course in this au Nancy and Steve stay together. Or what ever your pretty little heart desires.) You guys all fought the demogorgon together. And Jonathon thought that the skills you had were pretty hot... things went from there. Yeah.

Steevvve- him being the horny guy he is, he saw you at school one day and was all like
Damn I need me summa dat.
Then he went over to you and was all like
Sup girl...
Jk I dont even know anymore.

A/n so yeah they stink I know but if it entertains someone then whoo! Also I apologize for steves... but sorry not sorry.