CHAPTER 7

Sameer's p.o.v.
I was waiting for Naina in restaurant. My eyes are searching for her. I saw preeti was entering to the restaurant without Naina, I felt sad, later Preeti signaled👈 me & moved to the side. Naina was walking towards me, she looks beautiful with a pink frock, Her hair is flowing in the air, when she came near to me , she was slipped down & fell into my arms. Our eyes met eachothers,our eye lock continued for more than 3 or more minutes. Iam still freezed by her touch. She smiled at me. "Oh sameer, come on cut this cake soon we are hungry" pandit & munna jumped. I cut the cake before pandit & munna eat it. They all feeded me, specially Naina.  "So Naina Sameer is 24 years then what is yours?" Munna asked. Iam 26 she replied. We all shocked after hearing this.

Naina's p.o.v.
"What?"  They all screamed together. No I was just joking I am 20 years now. Oh, so you're younger than all of us preeti & shwati hugged me so caringly. Sameer came near to me, and thanked me for the gift

Sameer : Thank you for your loving gift Naina, I was impressed by your numerous letters, & poems ,really sweet lines
he complimented me.

He is the first person who is complimenting my poems.  This  is how  much I loves you, I replied. when we are talking together, a gorgeous girl came near to sameer & hugged him, they were talked more than half and hour. I went back to my friends. Sometimes later sameer came near to us & teased me.

Sameer: preeti I think some one jealous to see that girl with me.

No sameer,  May be the girl can be your friend or your fan. So how can I  feel jealous for it. More than that I have trust in you, so there are no need for jealous. I replied.

When we started to leave the restaurant, Sameer & friends were talking with their colleague and I moved back to the car. Some strange boys came near to me and they started to attack me for get my purse & jewels. Preeti saw this and she scolded  sameer for leaving me alone.

Sameer's p.o.v.
I ran to save Naina & fought with that strangers to save her from their attacks. "How dare you did this to my girl, get lost from here before I kick off all of you". I looked back, Naina is  falling down unconsciously. We took her to pandit & preerti's house to first aid her. Preeti helped her to change her teared cloth. Sometimes later I went to the room to see her, she hugged me tightly, her eyes are full of fear, I caressed her hair. Later I drove off her at her house. Ever love story has twist & turns , yeah now the twist is goint to happen in our lives.

I hope you guys will love this chapter. Forgive me if there are any grammatical mistakes. Lets see what twist is going to happen, is that related to naina's past & how sameer going to change naina's life in next chapter. Thank you for reading.