12. Chapter

"Eyyy!" Cynthia screamed.
"What? Ehh...no" Beca said and let Chloes hand go.
"Well whatever...GROUP HUGGGG!" Flo shouted and pulled girls into the hug.
*GROUP HUG*
"By the way...where is Bella?" Chloe asked.
"Oh I left her with her babysitter cause she was kinda sleepy." Stacie answered.
"Okay." Chloe said.
"Ehh anyways...now it is time to gOoOo!" Amy said and led Bellas to their bus.
"Uuu...that is cool." Emily said.
"Yeaaaah Ames." Beca said.
It was big, fancy bus.
Bellas got into the bus. While driving Bellas turned the music louder and started chatting.
After driving 10 minutes they were in front of Amys house. IT WAS BIG. Everybody were amazed. They got into the house and Amy gave them a house tour. After that they went to livingroom. Amys livingroom was big but almost empty. She had there only one HUGE sofa, little table and some chairs around that. Anyways, in livingroom girls danced, ate, sang and did a lot of fun stuff and Emily took photos of them. After about 2 hours they all got kinda tired and decided to sit down and talk.
"Okay ya all, go find yourself a seat while I am going to bring the drinks."
Amy said and walked to the kitchen.
Everybody started to search for a cozy place to sit. Jessica and Ashkey took two pillows and one blanket that was just laying around and sat on the floor. Lilly and Flo took a seat on the chairs. Cynthia, Stacie, Emily and Aubrey sat down to the HUGE sofa. Chloe took a seat on one of the big armchairs. Beca was still searching for a place to sit when Chloe gently hit her with her leg and then grabbed her hand, "Becs! Come here!".
Beca turned around and faced Chloe. Then Chloe pulled Beca to her lap, "Miss Mitchell...your seat." she said and giggeled.
"Ermh... *cough*" Beca said and blushed.
"Uh...Bree! Can you give us that blanket there?" Chloe asked and pointed at blanket that was next to Aubrey.
"Yup sure." Aubrey said and threw one blanket to Chloe.
"Thanks!" Chloe said and wrapped herself and Beca into that blanket and smiled to Beca.
"Umm...girls what do you wanna drink? I have wine and beer and water..." Amy shouted from the kitchen.
"Beer for meeee!" Beca shouted
"And me!" Cynthia shouted.
"I want water." Chloe shouted.
"And all the others want wine." Aubrey shouted.
"Okay..." Amy shouted back from the kitchen.
Soon Amy was back in the livingroom with drinks. She put them to the table and then sat down to her armchair.
"Boom. We have our drinks now so let's talk." Amy said.
*Silence*
"Okay I'll start. As you can see I am living in here now and we are still together with Bumper. Btw we are super sexy together." Amy said and winked, "Now it is Cynthias turn." .
"Well...I am in army and I have a dog. Her name is Cora. Your turn Stacie." Cynthia said.
"I am home with Bella and Aubrey is often helping me and yeah... Emily, your turn." Stacie said.
"I graduaded and I live with my hamster and I am writting songs again. Aubrey, your turn." Emily said.
"Emm...as you all heared before I have been together with Stacie lately and helping her with baby and "
"Eyyy" Cynthia shouted again.
"Oh we didn't know you two were...a thing?" Flo mumbeled.
"Omg that is great." Chloe smiled widly.
"Ehh yeah...thanks." Stacie said and smiled to Chloe and softly squeezed Aubreys hand, "I said they'll understand." she whispered to Aubrey.
"Okay, Jessica and Ashley, your turn."
Amy said.
"We live together now and we work as a music teachers." Jessica and Ashley said.
"I am still on that same business and I live alone right now." Flo said.
"I have my own fashionline." Lilly said.
"Wow, that is cool." girls said.
"And Chloe? Beca? What about you two?" Amy asked.
Chloes heartbeat got faster and faster because she didnt know what to say.
To be continued...