T e n

It was about 6pm, the sun was setting and a yellowish light poured through the blinds as Jimin sat at a table with a party hat, he was sat in a small section of the room.

He started to get fidgety, he couldn't sit still any longer so he got up and danced around the room, he had a bright smile on his face as he hummed silently to himself. He wondered what was keeping them so long, they'd promised they wouldn't miss this birthday and that they'd get him back out of this place. He didn't like being watched 24/7, he didn't like the medication he was given because it made him feel like he was in a daze and he didn't like the doctor who would do strange things to his head. Overall he wanted to leave, he was told he had this and that wrong with him.... But he thought they were lying. No... He knew they were lying.

"Jimin..." Jimin stops and turns around and looks towards the door where visitors enter.

He saw six boys smiling at him, they were holding a cake, decorations and other snacks.

Jimin stares at the boys. They had definitely changed, they all had their natural hair colour which was black.

"Sorry we took so long!" Namjoon smiles walking into the room followed by the rest.

Hoseok and Seokjin walk in together. Their faces looked a little different, they were smiling but it didn't look genuine.

Seokjin came up to Jimin and embraced him without saying a word, after he pulls away he mouths something at Jimin, but he couldn't hear what he'd said.

Before Jimin can clarify Yoongi pulls him away towards the cake, the boys stand around Jimin and the cake smiling. Jimin is about to blow the candles but before he does he looks at each one of his friends individually.

Yoongi had a grubby face, his top seemed a little torn with something black on his white shirt. Seokjin has wet hair and so did Taehyung. Jungkook's top had faint red stains on it and it looked like he had a faded cut on his head. Hoseok's eyes looked sunken, he didn't look like the happy person Jimin was use too, Namjoon smelt of smoke and cigarettes, his eyes were a faint red colour.

Regardless Jimin closed his eyes and blew out the candles.

"Doctor, shouldn't we intervene?" The nurse asks standing in the corner of the room.

The doctor has his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed, he stares at the scene in front of him without diverting his attention.

"He really thinks his friends are there..." The nurse sighs looking almost sad for the young man.

The doctor watches Jimin dance around the room talking and laughing, but there was nobody else in the room, nobody but himself the doctor and the nurse.

"It looks like his brain has created a different vision or perspective to what he's seeing now. His brain has created and convinced Jimin that his friends are here..." The Doctor explains finally turning away from Jimin to face the nurse.

"Did you find out who his friends where? Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. He's told me countless times about them." The nurse explains.

The doctor slowly nods. "I did..-" He's cut off by the sound of doors slamming shut.

Both the nurse and doctor turn to see an empty room and Jimin's hospital shirt laying on the ground.

"Where did he go!". The nurse shouts panicking.

"He's deluded. He's not seeing he real world, this is very dangerous we have to find him!" The Doctor shouts grabbing his phone and dialling numbers before running off. The nurse follows closely behind.

.ɿɘƚƚɘd ɘʜƚ ,ɿɘʜǫiʜ ɘʜT