The Name Game

It was 7 months later and Crystal was in her third trimester. She couldn't wait until the baby was out of her. Her and Trey have decided to wait until the baby was a year old to get married. Then they needed to figure out names. The whole gang, including Kerry and Sodapop, are in the living room trying to find out names for the baby.

"SOOO its a boy right?" Alxx asked looking at Crystal and Trey.

"Yeah." Trey responded.

"Anyone got any suggestions?" Crystal looked around the room.

"Umm. What about Fitz" Kerry laughed jokingly.

The baby kicked pretty hard.

"I take that as a no" Crystal rubbed her stomach and laughed.

"Adarien?" Alxx mumbled to herself.

"What?" Crystal asked.

"Adarien. I don't know where I got it from. It sounds cool though." Alxx smiled.

"I like it" Trey looked at her.

"I don't know."

"Come on baby." Trey begged.

"Okay, Well what's his middle name?"

"Shawn." Trey said.

"Soo Adarien Shawn Cole." C said.

"That name is cute." Ty said.

Then the baby kicked softly. "The baby agrees." Crystal said. "I'm gonna go lay down. All this thinking has made me tired." C said then went upstairs.

Once C was gone Alxx came up with a idea. "Guys I think we should give C a real baby shower." Alxx said.

"Yeah I think she would love that." Ty said.

"She would love that." Trey said. "But what is the theme gonna be?"

"What is the baby's room gonna look like?" Alxx asked.

"She wanted to do a Mickey mouse." Trey said.

"Well that's what we should do for a baby shower Mickey Mouse." Alxx said.

"I'll call my planner and my decorator." Kerry said. "You all text me what time and where." She said then left.

"Now we just need to find a place." Ty said.

"I got that." Soda said, he kissed Alxx. "I gotta go to work see you later."

"Well I guess that's everything." Alxx said.

"I'm gonna go see if C is hungry." Trey said then left the room.

Ty phone chimed. She took it out her pocket and smiled. Alxx looked at her confused. "Who's that?" Alxx said.

"No one." Ty said still looking at her phone.

Alxx got up and snacthed her phone out of her hand. Alxx ran up the stairs to her room and locked the door. Ty bangged on the door. "Give me my damn phone back." Ty yelled as she banggned on the door.

"No. We don't keep secrets from each other." Alxx yelled at her. "That was a promise when we were kids."

"Well at least let me tell you. Don't go through my damn phone."

"If I open this door you better not give me hug around my neck."

"I won't."

"You promise." Alxx said.

"I cross my heart." Ty said.

Alxx opened the door slowly. Ty snatched her phone back from Alxx. "Now tell me why you have been gone almost every single night?" Alxx said.

"I've met someone." Ty said.

"Really. I'm happy for you." Alxx said with a smile. "Why didn't you want to tell me and C about him?"

"I don't know. I guess I was waiting for the perfect time." Ty said.

"What's his name?"

"Dallas." Ty said then started to walk away.

Alxx has heard that name from somewhere then it popped in her head. "Dally Winston!? YOUR GOING OUT WITH DALLY FUCKING WINSTON."
Dallas or Dally is one of Sodapops friends.

"Yeah why is that a problem?" Ty asked.

"Well maybe because he is a troublemaker and he has been to jail I don't know how many times." Alxx said.

"I would expect this from C but not YOU!" Ty yelled.

"Well we can't have C stressing or arguing about anything when she is PREGNANT!" Alxx yelled.

"Whatever." Ty said as she put her jacket on and grabbed her keys.

"Where are you going!?" Alxx asked following her.

"I'm going out." Ty said then left and slammed the door.

Alxx let out a sigh. "No one can ever tell her anything." Alxx said to herself.

"Hey Alxx what is with all the yelling" C came down the stairs from the room.

"C you're supposed to be in bed resting" Alxx said to C

"I can't when i hear you and Ty yelling... Why were you guys yelling anyways?" C asked.

"Okay so Ty met someone I was happy for her, then i asked why she kept this from me and you but she said she was waiting for the right time, then she told me who it was and it's DALLAS WINSTON and I told her how much trouble he is, then she got mad and put on her coat and left." Alxx told C.

"OMG" Crystal said then facepalmed. "We can't tell her anything."

"That's what I said." Alxx said laughing.

"Well she won't be gone for long so i'm going to go take a bath. So goodnight." C said then waddled to her room.

"G night C and G night little A." Alxx said then went into her room.