Babyshower

Trey took Crystal out somewhere while Alxx and Soda put the baby shower together. Trey had a hard time convincing C to put on red and black, but he managed to get her to put it on. All he had to say was we are gonna match and she was on board.

Everyone had to wear red and black.They also went out and bought things for the baby's room.They set up the whole house decorated Mickey Mouse themed.

"Woah!! This is awesome, guys." Kerry said amazed, as her and Ty walked through the house.

"It was all Alxx. She truly is amazing." Soda put his arm around Alxx's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You guys are so cute. I'm glad you got rid of R, he wasn't good for you. I'm glad you and Crystal found someone that treats you guys like the queen's you guys are." Kerry smiled and Ty nodded agreeingly.

"Yeah me too." Alxx smiled and hugged him closer.

"Diddo. Plus he's hot" Ty whispered the last part to Alxx. They all laughed together.

"When are they coming back?" Soda asked. Looking at Ker and Ty.

"Umm." Ty looked at her watch.Around 5."

It was 3:42.

"Okay so we're done setting up, they can come back now. Imma text Trey." Alxx walked away to get her phone.

"They should be back in a little bit." Alxx looked up. "Are we missing anything?"

"No we have everything." Ty said.

"Okay great. Are all the presents on the table?"

"Yes. Bubby. Stop worrying we got everything." Ty said.

"Yeah babe it's okay." Soda said then kissed her cheek.

"Okay." Alxx said then took a breath. Then her phone buzzed. She looked it was Trey. She read the text then she smiled.

"They are outside." Alxx said.

The door opened and everyone yelled surprise. C being very hormonal she starts to cry. "Guys what is this." She said through her sobs.

"Well it is your first baby and we wanted to do something for you and little A." Alxx said then rubbed C's belly.

"God I love yall so much." C smiled.

Trey kissed her then wiped her tears. "I love you babygirl."

"I love you more." C said then kissed him again.

"Okay, okay we got time for that later now lets have fun." Ty said.

C took a seat on the couch and Trey sat right beside her.

"So the first game we are gonna play is guess the baby food." Alxx said.

"Great." C said. "If i throw up I blame you"

"You will be fine." Alxx laughed.

Ty blindfolded Trey and Crystal.

Alxx gave both of them their first spoon. When both of them tased it they both yelled.

"BANANAS!"

"Yep." Alxx laughed.

She gave them their second spoon. When Crystal tased it her face cringed. "What the hell." She said.

"Green beans." Trey said.

"How the-?" C said.

Alxx gave them their last spoon.

Crystal and Trey both spit it out. "What is that?" Trey said.

"Oh no I can't. I need a drink. Somebody help me." C said and everyone laughed.