Sorting out the shit

"Nonku I'm going to Mqhele, you're coming?" Sipho said as he shook me up. The fuzziness in my brain cleared, and I remembered who Mqhele was. My phone screen said it was 3:00 a.m, but I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass me by. "Yeah," I answered groggily, "wait for me to get dressed."

The drive to Mqhele's house was long and tense. Sipho's jaw worked like he was chewing gum, and I didn't even bother telling him to calm down. As we neared the house a few tears escaped my eyes, but the memories of all the daily torture gave me strength. "Are you sure you want to be here?" Sipho asked. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." We got out the car and and Mqhele gave us the key to the house. "Call when you're done," he said and walked out.

The house was dark and murky. I found a switch and the house lit up. The walls were originally not painted, but there were so many streaks of blood you could hardly tell. As we walked down the narrow passage, a glimmer caught my eye. My steps faltered, and my eyes landed on a bed full of adult toys. "Sipho is a sex freak," said Sipho, "those are his toys." Bewildered, my feet picked up the pace, but my thoughts didn't.

There was a soft wailing in the corner of the room. Something like a wet dog that's been starving for weeks would make. When I noticed that it was in fact my father my heart dunked. No matter how much pain he put me through, I realised I still loved him. I forced myself to stay put and keep a poker face. Sipho got in with a chair and placed it in the far corner. "Enjoy the show Madame," he said as he ushered me to the chair.
His face turned cold as he turned towards dad. "Yini. Wakhalisa okwenja enethiwe (why are you crying like a wet dog)?" He asked. Dad just turned to me with bloodshot eyes and a quivering mouth. "Ukwenzeni uMqhele (what did Mqhele do to you)? He popped that cherry?" Sipho turned to me. "Oh by the way, Sipho's gay."

Sipho crouched in front of him. "Now listen. This is gonna be painful. I don't like doing this, but you give me no choice. You understand that right?" A cluster of miscellaneous stuff lay next to them. "Ah... Mqhele knows me too well..." He picked up a cane and started swishing it around. He crackedit on dad's back, and a howl escaped from dad's mouth. He did it three more times, then stopped. "Uyambonake Nonku (you see him Nonku), he still has the energy to cry. This stage of pain will stop when he has no more energy to cry; only then will the fun begin." He cracked the whip on his back again and again, and I stopped counting on the tenth whip.
"Baby come see my masterpiece," Sipho said. On dad's back was only one whiplash, oozing blood like there's no tomorrow. Well technically for him there isn't, but we don't know what Sipho has in store. The wound looked like someone had ran a blade through his back, and Sipho grinned. "I keep on getting better at this," he said.

                            ***

It was a sight to behold. The great Mpikayibonwa Zulu, laying helpless, eliciting silent cries. "Boobookinz," Sipho said as he turned to me. "Tell me how you managed to survive all those years of emotional torture?" "Emotional detachment," I answered. "Hmm... bab'Zulu, are you aware of the damage you've caused?" Silence. "Answer dammit!" Sipho roared. Dad muttered a small "sorry". "For which part? For the physical torture? The emotional torture? Making them your sex slaves? Or for the abortions?"
I took the cane from Sipho. I cracked it in dad's stomach until I couldn't breathe. I threw it on the floor and retreated to my corner. "You have a bad habit of not answering questions, and angiyifuni leyonto (I don't like that)," Sipho said. "Imma ask you one more time. Which part are you sorry about? The abortions?" He laughed a little. "Uyazi uZamo is pregnant. Four weeks. She's going for her third abortion kusasa (tomorrow)" I gasped at the news. I didn't know Zamo was pregnant.

"So here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna chop off your baby making machine. We're gonna put it in a nice little gift box and we're gonna send it to your wife. Then, we'll season your wound and let it dry. Whilst you're bleeding, we're gonna detach you from limb to limb and feed them to the dogs. Send my regards to the devil." Sipho said, his voice void of all emotion.

Ashes to ashes, bitches to bitches.

A/n
......

Next chapter imma shake things up..

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love,
Sunshine