The story of a girl

Do you remember that my mom created a profile for me to date someone online? Well she really did. And now I need to go to a date this Saturday! Omg, I can not believe she really did this. Now I need to go to a date with someone that I do not know. Did I tell you that she was the one who picked the person I need to date!

  "Oh honey, is not that bad," she said.

"Mom! I have never, and when I say never is never" I said furious, " went to a date! Please mom, cancel it."

"Nope. I want the best for you honey," she walked away.

"I want the best for you" ha, best my ass. She always say "I want the best for you" more like the best for your own good. She always pick everything for me. Without my permission. Uh, annoying, but I can not stand up for my self.

                                ***
Today is the day, where I meet someone that I don't even know! I am not ready at all! The date is at 3:30 and right now is 3:00. I'm so scare. What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm a weirdo, which I'm not, I think. I'm so scare! My mom is going to drive me there. Oh God, is 3:20.

   "We are here," She said happily.
   "I don't want to go out," I said nervous.
   "Is going to be ok."
   "Yeah, you say it like you are not the one who is going on a date with a  person that you don't even know, "I got out of the car. "Oh, wait you are not."
    "Honey, I know you can do it, and if you don't then I will set another date,"she smile and left.
  I looked at my phone and is 3:25. I came a little too early. You know what they said "always be on time and life will be easier and if are not in time then you are not worth for anything." If you haven't figured out no one says that. Anyway, is already 3:30 and he's not here. I'm sitting in this restaurant, is very elegant, and people are looking at me weird.
   "Hello, my name is Lisa. I'm your Waiter for today. Are you ready to order?"
   "Umm, for now nothing. I'm waiting for someone but can you get me some water. Please." I said.
  "Okay," she left.
Oh, God, is 3:45 and he hasn't come. My first date and my first time being doomed. What if he never comes? Maybe he thought I'm ugly or he changed his mind. But right in the moment I got all those thoughts, right at that moment, someone came from the door and was looking around finding someone. I looked at my phone to see if that's him, and is him. Oh my, he looks cutter in real life than in the photo. And he is coming right at me. I started to get nervous and I feel my face burning.
   "Hi," he said.
    "Hi, umm, you are Enrique right?" I said nervous.
   "Yes! And you are Michelle," he answered and set down.
Did I mention he is cute?
   "Sorry that I came late. I had some problems with my car."
   "Is okay, I didn't wait that long anyways, I just came," I lied.
   "Oh really. I thought I made you wait for I long time," he said surprise.
And there was an akward silent.
    "Well, tell me about you. What sports do you like? Any Hobbes?" I said. That's what my mom told me to ask him. She said "I need to learn about him so I need to ask many questions as I can."
"Well, I love basketball and my hobbies, besides basketball, are to play drums or guitar." He answered.
"Oh you love drums! That's my favorite instrument! I always wanted to play drums, but my dad says I need to study first," I said, " Is annoying. Oh sorry for saying that."
  "Is okay." He laughed.
We keep talking. I learned a lot about him and he about me. And I have great news! He said he wants to go to another date! I'm so happy. Dating is not that bad as I thought.