Chapter 5: Fighting For Your Love

Recap

Ray: *hugging her* Adri, I love you! *Looking into her eyes*

Adriane: I love you too!! (POV: What am I saying?)

Ray starts leaning in to kiss her.

Adriane's POV:

First I was crying then we were yelling and now he's trying to kiss me?!?As Ray's lips touch mine I instantly kiss him back. Our lips flowed perfectly together. I jumped up and put my legs around his waist. He walked us over to the bed without breaking the kiss. I know I shouldn't be doing this with him but I want to. He layed me down on the bed and started kissing on my neck hovering over me. He took my shirt off, and I took off his shirt. He stared kissing down my stomach. I wanted him so bad. Right when he was about to pull down my shorts the door opened...

*********************

I looked up and I saw Aliyah standing there.

Aliyah: Whoa! *turns around) I was just coming to see if everything was okay, but uh... bye! *runs back downstairs*

Way to ruin the moment.

Me and Ray laugh, but then I come back to reality and I notice the situation we were in.

We looked at each other and got up. Ray layed on his bed and I put my shirt back on. Before I walked out Ray Grabbed my arm.

Ray: We can finish the later. *smirks*

Adriane: *laughs* Okay, later. *turns around*

Ray: *slaps her butt*

Adriane: *keeps walking*

(Downstairs)

Prince's Pov

I wonder where Adri went. I'm gunna go look for her.

Prince: I'll be back guys.

 Everyone: Okay!

When I get upstairs I see Adriane coming out of Ray's room and her clothes are messed up.

Prince: hey Adri!

Adriane: Hey prince.

Prince: So what are you up to?

Adriane: Nothing. *lying*

Prince: Oh, well I was just wondering where you went because you were gone for a while.

Adriane: Oh I was just talking to Ray about something.

Prince: Like what?

Adriane: Nothing *starts walking away*

Why is she lying?

Prince: *walking after her* Don't lie!

Adri: I'm not lying!

Prince: Yes you are!

Adri: *walking down the steps*Why do you care about what we did anyway?!?

Prince: *shocked* What you did , I thought you said you just talked!

Everyone:*looking at them*

Adri: Like I said we didn't do anything! *walking to everyone else*

Aliyah: *looking at them* Uh-oh!

Ray's Pov

I hear a lot of screaming and yelling and I go downstairs to see what's going on. When I get downstairs I see Prince and Adri arguing.

Ray: What's going on here!

Prince: *turns around* What were you and Adriane Doing upstairs!

Everyone: *GASP*

Ray: *caught off guard* We were just um... (gco)

Prince: See your both lying! I know you were upstairs fucking!

Aliyah: Whoa!! Prince you need to calm down, and don't curse there's a child in the room.

Prince: Whatever!

Ray: This is just like old times. Prince and Adri arguing.

Prince: Shut the fuck up Ray!

 Adri: No he's right! This is why I never got back with you and I never will! You're  just too clingy and always have to know what I'm doing , and didn't she just tell you to watch your mouth. *slaps him* My daughter is in the room!

Prince: *walking up to her*

Ray: Back up off my girl.

Prince & Adri: Your girl?

Prince: Whatever,  I'm out. *leaves*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Do Ya'll Think?

 Comment, Vote,Follow