Chapter 3: I Thought Those Feelings Were Gone:

Chapter Three, Here You go.

                                                       ****  

 Prince's P.O.V.

  I was walking around looking for Adriane because I wanted to see her do her shoot,

Me and Adriane used to go out when we first met, but we broke up over something stupid, then she went to Ray. I secretly still have feelings for Adriane. Shh, don't tell anyone.

Then I bumped into this girl. She was so beautiful. She had revealing green and white polka dotted bikini on, and her hair was out and curly.

Adriane: Prince? What are you still doing here?

Prince: (P.O.V. What? That's Adriane? She looks sexy a.f.!) Adriane, you look sexy a.f. right now! (P.O.V. Opps I wasn't supposed to say that.)

Adriane: Um Prince, is there something you want to tell me?

Prince: I think I did already.

A/M: *walks over* Adriane we're having some problems. The male model that's supposed to be with you in the pictures didn't show up! *Notices Prince* Excuse me sir, but are you a model?

Prince: No.

A/M: Do you know how to take a good picture?

Prince: I sure do!

A/M: Okay then we could use you in this shoot!

Adriane: What?

A/M: Did I stutter? This young man is going to do the shoot with you.

Prince: Oh, that's awesome!

A/M: Well we need to get you ready for the shoot! Follow me!

Prince: Okay!

Prince follows Adriane's Manager into a dressing room and gives him a bunch of different swimming trunks and tells him to pick one and get dressed and them she leaves. Prince picks a pair of green and white trunks .As he starts to undress, some walks in the door.

Adriane: Whoa, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were getting dressed!

Prince: *quickly puts on his trunks* Oh, it's alright, are you ready to do this shoot?

Adriane: (P.O.V. Omg! Prince looks so sexy right now, his abs, his muscles, his... Oh I think he's talking to me!) Huh?

Prince: I said are you ready for this shoot?

Adriane: Oh, yeah. I just came in here to ask you if you had some ...um lotion.

Prince: Yeah I do, here. *hands her the lotion*

Adriane: Thanks! *starts to rub the lotion on her body*

Prince: (P.O.V. Adriane is so fine! Just look at her rubbing that lotion on her body, teasing me.)

Adriane: Stare much?

Prince: Too much! ... Adriane, can I tell you something?

Adriane: Yeah sure. What's up?

Prince:  I just wanted to tell you that we missed you when you left. Why did you leave?

Adriane: Me and Ray had a big argument.

Prince: Over what?

Adriane: Um... I'll tell you later, okay?

Prince: Why can't you tell me now?

Adriane: I said I'll tell you later.

Prince: Okay fine. Adriane, I miss you so much. I want to get back with you