School

14 Years later

"Come on Bella were gonna be late!!!!"

"COMING!!"

...

Urgghh i SWEAR that girl takes ages to get ready!!

Sometimes i wonder if she came to live with me and my father so she can annoy me EVERY day

But i cant say that to her face or she'll probably run off or just cry...Dont get me wrong, I do feel really bad that her parents died in that fire... The same exact day that i met Him. I didn't ask for his name but everyone on the Rez knows who I'm talking about when i say 'him' 'his' or whatever.

Anyways, they were surprising Bella by getting her a really special cake but when Renee was out putting the cake in the car a guy mugged her and Charlie heard her scream, so he rushed out of the store and got hit straight in the face and gut.

Police say that they were still alive when they got burned so the guy must have had some help, to put both of the bodies in an abandoned house a block away and steal their car without being caught...

They also burned the whole house down expecting to get rid of all the evidence... Idiots. But the police are stupider. So win win situation...unfortunately they haven't been caught and that brings guilt and pain to Bella

"Finally!! Why do you take so damn long!!"

She came down the stairs wearing a white shirt, that reached up to her belly button that said 'Swag Bitch' in black on her boobs and jean shorts that reached her mid thigh and VERY EXPENSIVE Jordan's on her feet

"Bella i don't think the school would let you in...  i don't even think my dad would love your new outfit for the new year..."

"Non sense i can deal with the school...your dad... well...i can dodge him!"

"Okay well good luck with your plan because I'm waiting on my bike...if your ridding with me.."

"Kay ill be out as soon as i finish my breakfast!"

"i doubt that but okay"

She skipped off to the kitchen while i was going to get my jacket off the hook

"HIYA JAKE!! Sam wants to have a quick meeting with the pack about Forks high because apparently there's vamps going there again"

"Kay...Well where is he then"

"He's telling the rest-

"ok Jake we have to go...LIKE NOW!"

"whoa Bella Boo where do you think your going like THAT! Plus... when did you get a flat iron?"

"OH Leah forgot it here so... ya don't tell her okay!! Leah's gonna kill me!!"

"Why I'm i gonna kill you Bella?"

Oh shit Bella better Run. For. Her. Life

"Um..."

"Wow Bella i like your hair straightened.....But where?....Oh Bella YOUR DEAD!!" She snorted

"Alright Leah don't kill the fragile human now!"

Leave it to Sam to ruing all the fun!! It was getting to the best part!

.....

After waiting and waiting for the rest of the pack to come, the meeting finally began

"Alright there is gonna be a coven of vampires attending Forks High because they feed only on animal blood..."