The life of nick dominates

One day on a innocent afternoon a skinny legend was born, and that skinny legends name was Nick Lucifer Tightpussay. He was the most gorgeous baby in all of America! No one could even with him even if a bully tried to bully him there will be a bunch of icons behind him defending his side. As we know (if you red the description) he falls in love with a sweet man and that doesn't start until chapter three. In this chapter you will hear about parts of nicks fantastic life through the ages. Age 1: nick is just a fetus but a skinny one he is cocky about how he was the one sperm that fit through his moms tight pussy but it's alright. Age 5: 5 year old nick was like a kid in a candy store he was hiper and crazy, but that never interfered with him learning about the name of our god Shane Dawson. Age 10: as I said in the introduction nick could never be bullied until he hit the double digits. He had a few fat bullies but he always ignored them like a true queen, but one day a bully asked him "you're a faggot aren't you?", Nick didn't understand the word "faggot" so he just said "YES IM PROUD TO BE A FAGGOT MISTER!" and ever since he said that he has never regretted it. Age 19: Nick is now a YouTube sensation with over 500k subscribers that are loyal and iconic,but while doing a Q N A video he stumbles upon a question that asked him "why haven't you gone on tour yet?" And so he answers actually I'm about to go on tour ❤️! He stated all the dates and places he's going and on the first day of the tour he stays there for a week on 6/6/18. As Nick walks into the lobby he trips and falls on someone. That someone you will lear in chapter 2...